Leon x Reader : A Tale of Two Champions Part 3

Results of the polls:

What are they doing:
1. Making Curry / 4 Votes
2. Fighting a Dynamax Pokemon / 6 Votes

Who makes the first move:
1. Leon / 8 Votes
2. (Y/n) / 0 Votes

~(Y/n)'s POV~

     Blaziken, Mightyena, and Charizard let out happy cry as I felt a hand on my hip. I turned around and saw Leon smiling at me. "So let's get to know each other better since we are alone," Leon suggested as he smiled down at me. I sat down with Blaziken and Mightyena on either side of me and Leon and Charizard set up a fire.

     Leon and Charizard walked up to us as Leon looked down at Mightyena, "Mightyena may I sit next to (Y/n)?" Mightyena whined as she nuzzled her head into my thigh. "You could sit on our laps after I sit down," Leon suggested as Mightyena looked up at him and cocked her head to the side, "Please Mightyena I promise I will give all the pets and pats you want."

     Mightyena got up and moved in front of me while Leon sat next to me. Charizard sat next to Leon and Mightyena curled up on our laps. I put my hand on Mightyena's back softly stroking her fur as Leon put his hand on mine. "So what shall we talk about (Y/n)," Leon questioned as I looked at him with a slight blush on my cheeks.

     Now let's continue shall we?

~(Y/n)'s POV~

     "Well maybe we should talk about food because I am starving. But we can also talk about other things, like personal relationships," I suggested as Leon cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean by that," Leon questioned as Mightyena looked up at him. "I'm talking about your girlfriend or boyfriend," I suggested once again while Mightyena and Blaziken rolled their eyes.

     "I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend (Y/n). What about you," Leon asked as Mightyena and Blaziken looked at you with a look that said, 'That worked?' "I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend either," I responded as Leon held my hand. I chuckled as Mightyena yipped happily.

     "Do you have a crush on any of the Gym Leaders or the Elite Four," Leon questioned as I started to laugh. "Oh Rayquaza no. All of them are too old for me except Tate and Liza who are younger than me," I roared with laughter. Leon's cheeks flushed as I thought for a moment.

     "Well I did have a small crush on the previous Champion Steven Stone," I admitted while I rubbed the back of my neck. "R-really," Leon stuttered as he frowned and pulled his hand away from me. "Well of course I did. He was the heart throb of the Hoenn Region but when I became the Champion I obviously lost my interest," I explained as Leon started to smile again.

     "Well do you have a crush on one of the Gym Leaders," I asked as Leon took his turn to laugh. "Of course not (Y/n), none of them are my type," Leon replied while he went to grab my hand once again.

     Suddenly we heard a loud roar and we all stood up. Blaziken, Mightyena, and Charizard stood in front of us as I gawked at the giant, towering pokemon in front of us. "What in the Giratina is that," I questioned frantically as Leon looked calm.

     "It's an out of control Dynamaxed pokemon. We need to stop it before it destroys the Wild Area, come on," Leon declared as he and Charizard started to go towards the sound.

     I looked at Blaziken and Mightyena as I nodded as we ran after them. When we got to Leon and Charizard my eyes widdened in fear as my eyes laid on a giant pokemon that looked like a UFO I saw in a movie. "L-leon... what is that thing," I questioned as I froze in place.