Chapter 6

Walking through my front door I still had a smile on my face. Today was terrible but I finally got to find out who the green eyed man was.

Vince.

Such a handsome name. He seems like bad news though. Selling fake drugs to Ray. And Ray what am I going to do with him. Hes really bad news. I don't want to talk to him again. he made me feel so uncomfortable.

"Hey hunny. How was your first day?" My mother says from the living room while im grabbing a water bottle.

''Terrible." screw the cap off of the water I take a sip.

looking at her watch she gets up from the couch goes to the coat rack. "Im sorry. Maybe tomorrow will be better, but I have to leave for work. Dinners in the oven. I'll see you tomorrow baby, I love you."

"love you too bye." sighing I walk to the kitchen to go eat diiner.

My mother works at the hospital and doesn't come home till late in the morning. I don't get to see her that much with her working these hours. I miss seeing her and talking to her but shes just so busy and I cant tell her about my problems without her worrying and I don't want to put more on her plate than she already has. Since my father passed away a few years ago its been pretty lonley without him around. I know it has effected my mother a lot.They were high school sweet hearts and got married as soon as they graduated then I came along a few years later. I don't want to think about this so I grab my dinner and I go to the living room and turn the tv on and watch some of my favorite shows.

-------------

"A explosive went off in a ware house yesterday evening causing..."

Opening my eyes I find myself on the couch with the new playing in the background. Sitting up I grab the remote and turn the TV off. Looking for my phone I grab it and look at the time. Eleven o'clock, standing up I grab my plate and take it to the sink and grab another bottle of water.

Grabbing the water while I take a sip I head to my room. Opening my door I stare at the white plain walls and silk black sheets covering my bed. "You look to conferrable right now." I walk towards my bed and slip in between the sheets. Closing my eyes I fell into a dreamless sleep.

———————

"You punch like a girl! That's all you got!"

"Suck my dick! No homo!"

Raising my eyebrows and turning my head to the side I thought who the heck would ever say that in a fight?

A fight was going on, same as yesterday. I just walked into school and heard the shouting. I will be honest though I was a little big curious so I went to watch. I've never seen a fight in real life. I never had them at my old school. So I wanted to see how it worked.

As I watched them I looked at their movements. I can't explain it except for being sloppy. Every time one of them through a punch they would close there eyes and miss. After awhile they just tackled each other to the ground and....wrestled? I think that's what you would call it.

"We've had better fight here than this." Looking next to me I see Sam.

"Really?" I asked while looking back at the fight.

"Yeah. It was pretty bad. You see that guy over there?" I followed her finger with my eyes and they landed on Vince who was going through his locker, ignoring the fight.

Still looking at him I said "Yeah."

"That's Vince. He beat someone to a pulp. And the dude was just as big as him. The ambulance came and took the guy away while the cops arrested Vince. Vince was out of school for a week. Most likely in jail." Still looking at Vince, one of the guys that were fighting got pushed into him. He turned around and grabbed the guy by his collar and pulled him towards himself. It looked like he said something to the guy, well more like yelled but I couldn't hear then pushed the guy in the ground. That seemed to break up the fight that was happening. He shut his locker then turned around and walked my way. As he got closer he looked at me and gave the slightest smirk my way and he went on his way.

"And what happened with the other guy?"

"He came back and finished school. He graduated last year."

"Wait. Vince was a junior last year and beat up a senior. Wow"

"Actually no. They were both seniors. Vince failed last year. That why he really doesn't talk to anyone this year. All his friends graduated last year."

"How old is he then!"

"He's 19. Should be 20 in a few month."

Holy crap!

"Come on! We should go! We're going to be late for class!" With that said she grabbed my arm and pulled me to class with her.

——————

"Do you wanna go to the mall today!" Sam asked extra loud.

"Quiet down!" I whisper shouted. "I already got yelled at yesterday. And no I got to unpack still." That was a lie. I just didn't feel like doing anything today.

"Come on! It will be fun." She begged

"Another time."

"Fine! I will be asking soon though!"

Telling her I had to go to the bathroom I get up and grab the last. Mr. wood doesn't like to be interrupted so he tells us to just grab the pass and go. Finding the closes restroom I go and do my business. Sitting while on my phone because I don't want to go back yet. Putting my phone and and getting up I unlock the door to see Taylor leaning against the sink staring at me.

Looking me up and down she says "hey new girl" will a blank stare on her face.

Still standing my the stall door I look down and walk to the sink. "Hi"

"I've heard that you and Vince are getting friendly." Looking up at the mirror I see her standing behind me. Turning the water off I go to dry my hands off.

"We've talked" I don't like where this is going. I've seen her fight and I'm scared she's going to grab my by my hair.

"Mmm." She hummed. "Well, just wanted to give you a little heads up." She folded her arms and leaned against the wall. I was waiting for her to finish her sentence but she was just looking at me so I decided to ask what I should be looking out for.

"You see. He's very closed off. So he gets bored. Last time there was a new girl he decided to toy with her. First they were talking a little here and there. He started to use his charm on her and convinced her to go out with him. She agreed and that night they went back to him place. They did some thing's but not sex. Good for her but not good enough. Somehow he got pictures of her doing things to him. He then proceeded to try and black mail her. I don't remember what for but she did everything he wanted. Even after she thought she was safe he ended up posting the pictures all around the school. He made sure to crop his face out and keep her face in the picture. Sad really but whatcha gonna do about it. She ended up switching school."

I didn't know what to think. I was shocked, grossed out, and embarrassed for the girl! What kind of human being does that!

"I mean I know I'm mean but that was just another level of mean. So just wanted to give you a heads up." Taylor said smiling.

I didn't say anything. I just walked out and back to class. Sitting down Sam looked at me and said "You were gone kinda long, did you poop?
———————

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT!! I LOVE FEED BACK!