Chapter 11- Changes

"Bye, see you later." I say closing my door and dropping my penny board by it. I walk up stairs stripping down when I reach my bedroom. I turn on the tub and make the water super hot digging through my cabinets looking for some bath salts. I turn on music lowly and climb in as it fills up. The scorching hot water burning my sun burnt skin.
I go all the way under blocking out the world and just think. What did I do for Cam to cheat on me, I moved here mostly for him and.. He cheats on me. Tears leak out my eye adding more water to the almost over filled tub. i stand up draining the tub and walking into my closet. I put my yoga pants on and a loose tank top and take out my contacts putting my "hipster" glasses on and put my long dark hair in a messy bun. I pick up my phone and dial Kian's number telling him about it all, Cam cheating and him calling Emily.. Everything. He told me to end things that I deserve better. I end the call with Kian and click on Cameron's contact "babe❤️". I wait for the call to go through and when he picks up and says " You there Hallie?" "Yeah, and were over I know you've been cheating, I over heard your phone call." I say and hang up.

SUPER SHORT BUT IDGAF I FINALLY UPDATED