♛♕♛ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝙇𝙄𝙀

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 :) 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗.
***

30𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2016
Nari was wrapping up by writing down a few things concerning Jungkook's voice. She had just finished testing each member of BTS' vocal range for their new album, 'Wings'.

This was because RM asked her to help him write a chorus, that matches the theme, to give him a guide for a song. She decided she was going to go all out, interviewing each member to write a song perfect for them as a group. She was feeling anxious and hoped it would go really well and ARMY would like it.

RM has already finished writing the rest of the song after she showed him my draft. Now, she was just really trying to feature everyone's voice and it would be recorded in the morning coming. It will be the final piece for the album and then everything will be ready.

Nari wrote down the last piece of information in her journal and she stands up when she suddenly bump heads with someone.

"Oh, sorry." She quickly apologise to the person and look up meeting their eyes. She notices the unique eyes that belong to Park Jimin and smiles, nodding at him. She then closes her journal when Jimin suddenly says something.

"Can I ask you for a favour?" He says.

Nari immediately perk up. She had barely spoken to Jimin this past year, the most ever being two hours ago when she was interviewing him. "Sure. Of course." She quickly says, completely curious.

"I know your busy and everything..." He starts and looks away.

Busy her ass. If Nari wasn't talking to all the members today she would be lounging around her apartment texting people, and she was well aware of this fact.

"But I was wondering if you could help me write a song." He finishes.

Nari's eyes widen, then her eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. "You want to release a song? Its going to really conflict with the album you guys are releasing. I would love to help, but it wouldn't be a prime time to release a single. Maybe a month or two after releasing the album..?" She tries to say nicely without being mean.

Nari doubted their manager approved of this. Its too close, his single would be over shadowed. They are releasing their album in about 10 days! She picks up her caramel macchiato and take a sip, feeding her coffee addiction.

"Actually, I'm talking about my solo for the album."

Nari suddenly chokes on the coffee she was drinking and start coughing. She was hoping she didn't just hear what she thought.