3

"Oh

"Oh. Really?" Yoongi says and glances over at me. I nervously smile and shrug my shoulders.

"I guess its not really common knowledge because I only wrote the chorus and the composition of the song." I say.

"Only the chorus and only the composition she says." Namjoon chuckles.

"So therefore." Jimin clears his throat, "I know Nari better than all of you."

"No need to brag." Jungkook mutters and we all chuckle.

Suddenly Taehyung faces me. "Let me teach you something Nari. Just copy what I say. Okay?" I nod and he continues. "Ji."

"Ji." I say, unsure of what is happening.

"Mi." He continues.

"Mi." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Nie." He smiles mischievously. At this point a few of the guys start laughing and Jimin looks over to us.

"Nie." I look at Taehyung completely confused. Jimin what? Its like he's teaching me Korean for the first time.

"Pa."

"Pa..?" I repeat.

"Bo." As soon as he finishes Jimin slaps his shoulders and I burst out laughing.

"Bo. Jiminie pabo?" I say between laughs.

"Yes. Jiminie pabo." He smiles and Jimin shakes his head in disapproval. "Everyone needs to be aware of this." Taehyung finishes then faces the camera.

Suddenly Sejin interrupts our banter, "What about the BigHit album?"

Oh, how could I have forgotten.

"Oh yes. We all worked hard together on the album, 'The Most Beautiful Moment In Life:Young Forever'!" Hoseok says and I snap my fingers to imitate enlightenment.

"That's true! It's one of my favorite albums we made." I smile and nod.

"Sorry Nari but it's the only album we made." Yoongi says and everyone laughs.

I suddenly start laughing as well when I realize my mistake but then Jungkook starts singing, "Forever, we are young..." We all join in aswell singing the chorus.

"Wow! That makes me so nostalgic!" Taehyung exclaims.

"I know right, can't believe that was only like 2 years ago!" I say and everyone agrees.

Around 2 years ago, Everyone apart of BigHit produced an album, The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever. It was an album filled with songs that showed youth and the music videos all linked up and told a story. Till this day, the music videos continue the story started, even though we were desperately making music.

Young Forever became BigHits 'national anthem'. Both Bangtan and I often sing it at the end of our own separate concerts.

"We didn't really talk back then though." Jin says and I agree.