4

Yoongi immediately runs off and grabs a card I knew he saw earlier. I simply chuckle and walk in a different direction, searching for cards, with the camera man following behind me.

"Cards, cards, cards." I mutter as I enter a shop. "Cards for hearts." I slide my hand along the counters while my eyes dart around.

"This is harder than I thought it would be." I suddenly complain as I stare at the merchandise hoping to find something. "I think my eyesight is deteriorating as I look around more."

I lean forward and my eyes light up. Two side by side cards. I laugh in an evil manner and glance at the camera, "So this is how it works" I take the two cards and put it in my bag. I notice the shop owner in the corner and nod at her before leaving the shop.

I glance around and see another card in the glass and take it as well when I suddenly hear loud footsteps. I turn around and see Jimin running. I move out of the way when I notice a card in the direction he is running in.

I quickly dash in front of him and grab the card laughing. "Nari!" He whines and I turn around to face him.

"Oh did you want it?" I ask, a grin on my face.

"I don't have any cards!" He complains and jumps around.

"Ah, mianhe." I say, holding back my laughter. I run off to try and get away from him. I stop when I get to the make up shops that line the hallway of the massive shopping center. I slowly walk pass them trying to find cards, and obviously missing out on several, but I take the few I see.

After entering a shop and gathering a bunch, I leave when there's suddenly an announcement about how there is 10 minutes left until we take a halfway break. I hear a lot of footsteps despite how big the shopping Centre is and note how everyone is rushing at the back of my mind.

"Maybe I should run too." I say to the camera and start running around. After a few seconds, I get tired and stop, taking a deep breath. "Nah. I won't make you run Camera-Oppa. It will make you tired."

I keep walking and notice Jimin and Jin. I sneakily run towards them and try to look for cards. I see two on the ground and snicker at the camera.

Suddenly Jin walks over to Jimin. "I found 3 cards, I'll give you 1." I laugh out loud and walk over when Jimin rejoices and runs off.

"Wow, Jin is so bad." He yells suddenly, "I managed to get 2 hearts but they took them away." Jimin waddles back looking very upset, while I can't help but laugh.

"Ah Nari! Don't laugh!" Jimin whines and turns to Jin, "When I saw a card she ran off with it!"

"Oh, I apologized." I say with a serious face.

"That doesn't help!" He whines and Jin and I burst out laughing.

Jin immediately finds another card, "Jimin, instead, I'll give you this one." I smile and quickly run off, suddenly remembering I have to find cards myself. I manage to find 2, but then the bell goes off and the announcer tells us to come back for a break.

***
Sitting at the table with food and coffee surrounding us our Manger begins again. "For now, we will reveal which members are in the top half and bottom half, and then also the number of hearts in first and last place."

"Oh wait. I forgot to exchange the cards for hearts." I say with wide eyes and drop my coffee.

"Hajima, don't lie." Yoongi says and we laugh. I guess it's funny he thinks I would actually remember to exchange them. "She probably has the most guys."

Everyone starts agreeing, "Actually there are a lot of ties." Manager continues, "Those who are in the top half are J-Hope, RM."

"You fraudsters!" Jin exclaims while we look at each other in shock.

"I'm in the top half with 2 hearts?" Hobi coughs out in shock.

"Ah!!" Yoongi points at him.

"What a liar!" Jimin says, "I seriously though Nari had the most.

"Ani. Wow. I could hear Hobi from upstairs saying he hadn't got any!" I accuse him. J-Hope covers his mouth and laughs.

"The difference between first and last place is 6 hearts." Sejin drops the bomb and I nearly choke on my coffee.

"You said you had 2!" I point at Hobi and everyone starts attacking him.

"Whoa..." Jungkook exclaims staring at him in betrayal.

"Wait shouldn't there be 4 people in the top half?" RM asks.

"We tried to split it but everyone except 2 people were tied." Sejin explains.

"Does everyone else have zero then?" Taehyung asks.

"I seriously have none." I say and raise my hand. Jungkook does the same.

"I didn't play any games either." Taehyung explains.

"You guys are mean." Jin laughs.

"People like Nari who don't have hearts yet have their cards stacked up in their bags." Namjoon says and glances at me.

My eyes widen, "Are you attacking me? You probably have like 4 hearts yourself!"

"That's true, that's true!" Yoongi agreed.

"The truth is Hobi has been lying and he has 6 hearts." Jimin says pointing at J-Hope.

"I'll be completely honest now." Hobi drops his food, "I'm not in first place I have 4 hearts."

"Jinjja? Look in my eyes." Jimin and Hobi have a stare down and I laugh. "I see 6's in his eyes, he is lying." Jimin suddenly says and I burst out laughing.

"Yah! It's obvious Namjoon has 6 and Hobi has 4 guys!" Jin says.

"Yes! He tried to accuse Nari of stacking them up. He's probably had a lot of cards himself!" Hoseok says and I nod in agreement with a few others.

"You actually believe that?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes!" I deadpan and everyone laughs.

"The announcement result is a little shocking." Hoseok says.

"You will play '007 Bang' for an extra reward" Sejin interrupts us.

"A reward?" I ask simultaneously as Jungkook does. I offer a quick smile and look over to Sejin, although he doesn't reciprocate it.

"The reward will be revealed if you win the game."

***

𝙷𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙.
𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.