Fack: Fillie? Nillie? Nack/Joah?

Jack was so excited to visit his best friend Finn! He always wanted to visit the Stranger Things set. He was also very excited to meet Noah Schnapp who was Finn's best friend in the cast. It would be nice to meet him because he seemed like a sweet kid. Jack finally got there. Finn was outside waiting for him with a pretty girl by his side. Jack knew it was Millie. He wasn't stupid. He wasn't sure how to feel about her. It seemed like Fillie was more popular than Fack now and that really bothered him and he had no idea why. Ok maybe he does. He really likes Finn as more than a friend. He just wished he felt the same way but with girls like Millie in existence He knows it's not possible. Finn looked up and noticed Jack. He smiled wide and ran up to him. He hugged him and picked him up and spun him around.
"Jack I'm so excited to see you. I missed you so much!" Finn said. Jack laughed. "I missed you too Finn!" They walked back over to Millie who looked really excited to meet him.
"Hi I'm Millie! It's so nice to meet you Finn talks about you all the time!" Mille nudged Finn. "I hope you don't mind but I'm a hugger!"she told him.
"Guys, we need you back insi- oh is this the famous Jack we've all heard so much about?"Joe asked. Jack was excited to meet Joe. Steve was one of his favorite characters on Stranger Things.
"Yeah it's really nice to meet you! I love the show!" Jack said trying to keep his cool.
"It's actually really cool to meet you. Finn always talks about how much fun it is every time you guys hang out!" Joe told him. They all walked inside. Jack looked at Finn and Finn looked away blushing. What was going on? He got ambushed by Sadie and Noah. "Wow Finn wasn't lying when he said you were cute!" Noah said.
"NOAH!" Finn yelled embarrassed.
"What? Why do you care?! I can call another guy cute! It doesn't make me gay!"he shouts back.
"He really wasn't lying!" Sadie said.
"Come on Millie lets go rehearse these lines!" Finn says embarrassed enough for one day.
"Oh ok! I guess we'll talk more later. It was nice meeting you Jack!" They walked away. Jack noticed Noah look at Millie longingly.
"You like her?"
"What? Oh yeah I do. Can you tell?"
"Dude I knew before today. It's obvious in interviews!"
"Not as obvious as your crush on Finn!"
"Wha- ok yeah you're right! Too bad he likes Millie. Maybe we should hang out!"
"Yeah we should I'm not shooting today! Let's go get lunch." They walked out. A couple hours later Finn couldn't find Jack.
"What if he's mad at me?"
"I'm sure he isn't!" Gaten told him.
"Yeah I actually saw him talking to Noah earlier." Caleb told him. Just then Noah and Jack walked in.
"Jack I'm so glad you're back. I just thought maybe we could hang out tomorrow because they don't need me on set."
"Oh sorry Finn I'm hanging out with Noah." Finn looked like a kicked puppy. Jack was his best friend not Noah's.
*a few days later*
Finn was officially jealous. Jack was spending all his time with Noah. It really hurt Finn because he liked Jack more than a friend. He saw them laughing at something on Noah's phone. He walked next to Mille shooting daggers at the two of them.
"I don't like this!" She exclaimed.
"Me neither!"
"I'm going to say something!" She told him. She walked over to them and ripped Noah's phone out of his hand.
"How could you?!" She yelled.
"What?" Noah asked confused.
"You know Finn likes Jack! How could you take him away! Finn was planning on confessing his feelings! And also how about me? You act like you like me but you've been ignoring me this entire time! Did you find out I liked you and you're freaked out now?!" Millie exclaimed.
"You like me? Mille I like you too! Jack is just a friend. We were jealous of all the time you and Finn were spending with each other. Because I like you and he likes Finn!" Millie smiled and hugged him. Then they pulled away and kissed. So happy that the other returned their feelings. Meanwhile Jack and Finn were both shocked that Nillie told each other about their feelings for each other. Finn couldn't look at Jack on the other hand was thrilled but this new piece of information and he wasn't going to let this go! Finn needed to know how jack felt. Especially if Finn felt the exact same way about him. He walked over to Finn.
"Finn is it true? Do you have feelings for me?" Jack asked him. Finn still would not look up and shook his head. Jack needed Finn to look up. He wanted to confess while looking into Finn's eyes.
"Finn!" He lifted Finn's chin. He could see the fear of being rejected in Finn's eyes.
"Finn I love you! I have been in love with you since I first met you. Since then that love has only grown! When I saw you with Millie it broke my heart because I thought you two were together and I felt I couldn't compete with her!"
"How could you think that? Jack you're beautiful and I love you because you're you not because of your looks. Millie is just a friend!" Then Jack did something he's wanted to do for 4 years. He kissed Finn. Finn made a surprised noise and kissed back.
"So Boyfriends?" Jack asked once they pulled away. Finn smiled and took Jack's hand in his.
"Yeah Boyfriends round good to me!" They smiled at each other and kissed or more time. Who knew that Jack's visit to Stranger Things would land him a boyfriend? He sure didn't.