Reddie And Byler

warning: this is primarily Byler there will be Reddie at the beginning but they are already in a relationship but Will doesn't know that. If you don't ship Byler Don't read! s simple as that!

Will Byers was walking home with his best friends Richie and Eddie. It has been a few months since he moved to Derry. He was excited though because they just finished their last day of school before winter break.
"So Eds what do you want for Christmas?" Richie asked Eddie.
"Don't call me that! And I dunno. Why do you care it's not like you get me anything!" Eddie told Richie. Richie mumbled that Eddie had a good point and they walked to Eddie's house in silence. They finally got there. Eddie didn't want to go inside in favor of hanging with Richie and will. But he was actually super cold so he sucked it up.
"Ok guys! Bye!" He hugged Will. "I love you!" He kissed Richie. Will was shocked by this new development.
"I love you too!" Eddie smiled at Richie's response and walked into his house with a blush painting his cheeks.
"Um what just happened?"
"Oh I forgot to tell you! Eddie and I are dating as of 2 days ago. I wrote him a letter about how important he is to me but gave him the wrong one admitting my feelings for him. Turns out it was a great mistake though because he came up to me at the end of the day and kissed me!" Richie told Will. Will and Richie walked to Will's house and saw cars in the driveway. He saw Nancy, Steve, and Jonathan's cars. Jonathan was supposed to get home from college today and Nancy and Steve were supposed to bring the party members. Richie and Will walked in and Mike ran up to him.
"WILL I MISSED YOU! HOW HAS IT BE- who is this?" He asked noticing Richie.
"I'm Richie Tozier and it's weird that you're a less attractive version of me." Riche answered. Will rolled his eyes.
"Excuse is a moment Mike. I have to talk to Richie quickly. They started walked to Will's room seeing El sitting there.
"El! Hey girl! What are you doing in Willy Will's room?"
"I wanted to tell Will that he and mike can be together. I don't like Mike like that anymore. I have feelings for a different Mike."
"Hanlon?" Will asked.
"Yes and Mike wheeler likes you. Did you notice the hug? He was talking to me and then we heard you and Richie getting closer. He heard your voice and rushed out to meet you at the door."
"Oh El I forgot to tell you Eds and I are dating! Thanks for the advice but I don't think I will need it anymore!"
"Oh please Richie! You are such an idiot! You will always need my help especially when it comes to Eddie. I may not know much about love but i think I know my best friend in the losers club!"
"Wha- hey I'm eddies best friend in the losers club!" Will says.
"Guys you are both wrong I am!" Richie yelled.
"No you do not count anymore because he is your boyfriend. Significant others do not count as best friends in the club!That is why Stan is Mike's best friend and Bill is Bev's. They've been that way since Bill and Stan started dating. (A/N:I'm a sucker for Stenbrough... sue me!)
"Oh well then it's definitely Willy Will!"
"I hate you. I am going to go talk to the party." El walked out glaring at Richie.
"I love her but her glare is almost as scary as Eddie's. Dude why didn't you tell me that you had a crush on your friend Mike? I mean I kinda knew by the way you talked about him. But more importantly why didn't you tell me he could literally be my twin? Maybe I was adopted. Or maybe he was adopted. Obviously he got the better deal. Nobody wants to live in Derry Maine. Unless they want to be cut off from the rest of the world and I have a boring life. Which I am guessing is what you wanted."
"Yeah I don't know it didn't seem important!" All the sudden they heard voices. El and Will shared a wall. They heard Mike and El talking.
"El he hadn't said anything to me since I hugged him. All he cares about is talking to my doppelgänger! This is not fair! How could you tell me he liked me the same way I like him when that was a filthy lie! Why didn't you tell me he already had a boyfriend. He already looks like a jerk and I cannot believe Will would like him!"
"He is not dating Richie! Richie is dating another one of our friends named Eddie. They are deeply in love so there is no chance that Richie would cheat on him. Look Will likes you too! All you have to do is man up and tell him." Richie smiled at Will happy that his friend's crush had the same feelings for him. He knew exactly how Will felt. It had to be the same feeling Richie felt when Eddie said he likes him.
Will quietly walked in to El's room.
"El he doesn't feel the same way. I cannot tell him I feel. He'd stop being my friend!"
"No I would not Mike! How can you say that?!"
Mike's eyes widened and he quickly turned around.
"Will how much of that did you Hear?"
"Thin walls so the whole thing! Mike I could never hate you in fact I like you too!"
Mike smiled "Really?"
"Really."
They leaned in and kissed like their lives depended on it. They pulled away for air.
"I love you so much Mike Wheeler."
"I love you too Will Byers!"
Richie wipes a fake tear away. "They grow up so fast!"