Reddie: heart eyes side Stenbrough

"Come on Richie just tell him you like him it's already obvious to everyone that looks at you! The heart eyes are painful!" Stan said to Richie. He was talking about possibly the most gorgeous person to ever grace the planet. That is how Richie put it anyway. His name was Eddie. "Stan I cant do that! He doesn't even know I exist!"
"Well I don't know what to tell you!"
"You just don't understand!" They looked back at Eddie and saw another taller brunette walk over to him and start talking by the lockers. It was Eddie's best friend, Bill Denbrough. Stan started looking at him with longing.
"Oh believe me I do understand!"
Bill was a hard 10. He was undeniably attractive. But he wasn't Richie's type. He was too perfect. He would make Richie feel insecure about his life. But he was perfect for Stan. Stan however would be great with Bill. Unfortunately Bill seemed straight. I mean he dated Beverly Marsh for half a year and they seemed so happy together. She eventually fell in love with Ben. Suddenly Eddie grinned mischievously at Bill and Bill widened his eyes in panic. Eddie suddenly turned his head to look in the direction of Richie and Stan. Eddie saw Richie staring and smiled softly and then waved. Richie couldn't read the look on his face though. Bill turned to them too and when he saw Stan was looking at him he blushed hard and looked away embarrassed. The bell rang and they all had to go to class. Richie slammed his locker and walked to class.
"Dude! He was just giving you heart eyes!" Stan claimed.
"Oh shut up!" Richie told him.
*time skip to lunch*
"Ok but I swear those were heart eyes! Eddie was looking at you with heart eyes!" Stan kept telling him.
"No stop it! Eddie was not giving me heart eyes!" Riche told Stan.
"Yes he w-w-was actually" they heard a voice behind them. They turned around and saw Bill Denbrough behind them. He smiled politely at them.
"Would you m-m-mind if I s-s-s-sat down?" He asked.
"Pffft, of course welcome!"Stan said flustered. Bill sat down.
"I'm b-b- Bill!" He said.
"Oh trust me I know! Stan talks about you all the time!"
"Richie!"
"Oh h-h-he does?"
"Yeah you should ask him out!"
"No no you don't have to do that! Don't listen to Richie!"
"A-actually that's o-o-one of the r-r-reasons I c-came over here. W-w-will you g-go out w-w-with m-me?" He asked Stan.
"Yes I would love to! Omg!" Stan said excited.
" hey Wait you said that was one of the reasons you came over here. Not that I am not happy that you are making me feel more single than ever but what was the other reasons why you came over here? Other than to ask out my best friend?"
"Oh! R-r-right! Look my best f-f-friend Eddie has a huge crush on y-y-you! He wants to leave you s-s-secret admirer notes b-but I t-t-told him it's a bad idea. C-c-can you please just tell him I-if you l-l-like him. I c-c-can not s-s-stand anymore 50 minute long monologues about yours eyes because that is literally a-a-all h-he talks about. All l-l-lunch p-period! It is s-so annoying and I j-just want him t-t-to finally be h-happy!" Bill said hoping Richie would put him out of his misery. "I don't know"
"H-h-here's m-my phone! T-this is a text c-c-conversation between us!" He handed Richie  his phone. Richie looked at his texts not expecting anything special. To his surprise he saw over 100 texts from Eddie all about Richie and how he is invisible m. He talked about how he was trying to plan things to make Richie talk to him. Bill's responses would always talk him out of those crazy plans though. He wanted Eddie to just talk to Richie like a normal person. Richie knew what he had to do. Eddie liked him so there was nothing holding him back. He told Bill he would do it. Bill started getting excited and Stan put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.
**time skip to the end of the day**
Richie saw Eddie at his locker and walked up to him.
"Hey Eddie!" Eddie looked up at him startled and looked shocked that it was Richie. He pinched himself and mumbled ow. Richie chuckled at him.
"Um hi you know my name?" Eddie asked him.
"Um yeah we've gone to school together for years and you're pretty popular or dud you forget that important piece of the puzzle Eds?" Richie told him.
"That's not my name you just told me you knew my name so it's a little early to give me a nickname don't you think?" Eddie asked.
"No I don't think it is because when I have a crush on someone I like to give them a nickname." Richie said gathering all his courage to confess his love for Eddie. Eddie, not expecting that, was completely shocked gaping at him.
"You have a crush on me?" Eddie asked him still shocked.
"Yeah I do And was wondering if you'd want to go out with me?" Eddie stared at him. Richie started to feel uncomfortable.
"Um Eddie-" he was cut off by Eddie jumping into his arms and attaching their lips. He kissed all over Richie's face for 5 minutes. It made Richie's head spin. Eddie looked at him.
"That was a yes by the way!" He says giggling. They went on a date and that went very well. It was the first date of many. The Same with Stebrough.