Reddie: A Christmas Miracle side byler and Mama Steve

Eddie was freaking out. He realized that he loved Richie but didn't know who to tell. The losers club can't keep secrets to save their lives. Then he remembered that his new friend Will can keep a secret. He biked to his house and saw all these cars around it. He went up to the door and knocked. Joyce answered the door and smiled at him warmly.
"Oh hello Eddie would you like to come in?"
"Ms.Byers what is going on?"
"Oh friends from Hawkins are visiting but feel free to join. El and Will are in the living room."
"Ok thank you!" Eddie said. He walked in and went to the living room. He saw El and Will with a couple other people. El and this red headed girl were cuddling and the same with Will and a guy who looked sorta like Richie.
"Oh hey Eddie!" Will said. Everyone turned their attention on him.
"Hey Eddie Spaghetti!" El said.
"Stop It El! Only Richie can call him that!" Will told his sister.
"Sorry Willy Will!" El said.
"Hey Only I can call him that!" The Richie look alike said kissing Will'a cheek.
"Oh right Eddie this is Mike my boyfriend, this redhead is Max and those two are Dustin and Lucas. Jonathan is in the kitchen with his boyfriend Steve and his best friend Nancy and her girlfriend Robin!" Will explained. He waved to everyone saying Nice to meet them.
"Um will I need to talk to you!"
"Oh ok let's go to my room!"
They started walking away and Will suddenly stopped.
"Eddie I think we need someone else to be in this conversation!" Will told him. Eddie was confused. Jonathan wasn't great at giving advice so Will couldn't have meant him.
"Who?" Eddie asked softly.
Will shouted "STEVE!" While walking into the kitchen to see that Jonathan and Steve weren't there anymore. Two older beautiful girls who looked to be around Jonathan's age were in the kitchen. It was Nancy and Robin laughing about something.
"Oh hey Will Steve is in Jonathan's room. Awww who is this little cutie?" Nancy asked noticing Eddie.
"This is Eddie my best friend in Derry. We'll talk to you later Nancy."
They walked over to Jonathan's room and knocked on the door repeatedly until the door opened. A disheveled Jonathan looked at them annoyed.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He yelled at them.
"We need Steve! Eddie needs advice about something!"
"No wa-" "sure" Jonathan got cut off by an attractive guy with great hair who looked to be about Jon's age. Eddie knew immediately that this was Steve. They walked into Will's room.
"So why is Steve here?"
"Oh yeah Steve this is Eddie. Steve is in here because you need encouragement and Steve helped me with Mike. He gives great advice. He is like a mom so we call him Mama Steve." Will explained.
"Yeah all of you except Jonathan he calls me different things!"
"Yeah because you're his lover it'd be weird if he called you Mama Steve! Just give Eddie advice. His situation is similar to mine. Except we know Richie is gay."
"Ok. You like your best friend. I'd say you should tell him. I know it can be scary and you are worried about losing your best friend. But the thing about a best friend is that they will stick by you through anything because they Love you. They should not hate you just because you fell in love with them. If they get mad at you over that then that means they weren't a very good friend to begin with."Will was shocked. "Wait a minute you didn't give me this advice when I told you about Mike you just told me to set up mistletoes so that I could kiss him!"
Steve laughed "you haven't been in Hawkins for a couple months you weren't there when Mike was complaining about how much he wished he kissed you before you left. It was unbearable. Also I don't know these kids I am observant but I don't know how this Richie kid feels about Eddie. Although for your sake dude I hope he feels the same way!" Steve walked out deciding his work there was done.
"Steve wait!" He heard Eddie call. Steve stopped and turned around.
"Yeah?" He crosses his arms over his chest.
"Thank you!" Eddie told him. Steve smiled
"Oh anytime new adopted child. I am always down to give advice to my children." Then he walked out. Eddie and Will decided to go back to the group when they saw that 4 new boys and 1 girl added to the group.
"I hope you don't mind Will but I invited the rest of the Losers club over!"
Mike And Richie were looking at each other Wary about the other. Stan and Bill were talking to Dustin and Lucas. And Ben and Bev were talking to Max and El.
"I don't mind El. Where's Mike?"
" he's sick so he couldn't come. We have another friend named Mike!" She explained to the non- loser club members. "Anyway Richie has something he needs to tell Eddie!" Richie looked at El panicked.
"You do?" Eddie said. Everyone else was excited knowing what Richie had to tell Eddie. Will took his place back in Mike's lap. Mike wrapped his arms around him. Stan and Bill did the same and so did Bev and Ben. Eddie wanted that with Richie "Yeah um Eddie don't hate me.."
"I could never!"
"Ok I don't know how to say this but I fucked your mom and now she's pregnant with 4 kids!"
Eddie slapped him while everyone else burst out laughing.
"Fuck you man!"
"Ok ok I'm Sorry... Eddie seriously this hard for me to say but I'm in love with you!"
"Richie I'm in love with you too!"
"Really?"
"Yes just kiss me!" They kissed for ten seconds. Then they smiled.for the next several hours the 2 groups of friends got to know each other. And Eddie got to sit in Richie's lap. He had 4 new friends And another cooler mom And a boyfriend. It was a Christmas miracle.