Chapter 18

Biggg time skip, Kiddos, were in May or June now.

"Hey, Did you see it, Trav?" Dante held the sheet of paper up to the other males face. "Prom!"

"That, My Friend, Is your chance to get Vylad to date you," Dante punched the shorter males arm and huffed out his cheeks, "what? I'm right and you know it~.."

After a few minutes of walking to the lunchroom, Dante stopped Travis a dead serious look on his face, "Have you told Zane?"

"That I like him? Yeah- a while ago."

"That your Trans?" The white haired male stayed silent and he shook his head. "You know he likes you. A lot."

"I.. I guess I've just been afraid that if he does like me, he won't after I tell him," the boy sighed and wiped his eyes of the exhaustion, "I really like him, like, a lot."

"He's not like other people, Travis," Dante slid his arm around his best friends shoulder and chuckled, "and I've got a little birdie on my side."

"Is that some type of weird ass kink you have that you and Vylad do-"

"Travis what the fu-"

————

A silence filled the apartment as the door slamming shut rand in his ears, Dante left for a 'friend date'  with Vylad, which no one believe the words 'friend date'! One, they were adorable! Two, They obviously loved each other, they were just to dense- I mean, oblivious, to see it.

He glanced down at his phone before quietly picking it up. All he had to do.. was dial numbers. Just numbers..

What numbers again?

Right right! Zane's phone number!

The icon for his number popped up, had he done it?

"Hello?" The darkly haired and dressed male's voice was raspy and a bit deeper than usual.. erm, was this Travis's Zane Ro'Meave?

"Z-Zane?" A soft grunt followed up by requested video call sounded on the light haired male. "He-hey.."

"What?"

"C-Can you come to my house..?" His voice started to get a bit higher, oh he hated that. Almost as much as Garroth hated his father. And their restraining order.

"Um, sure..."

——

"Zane."

"Travis?"

"Can you.."

"Can I?"

"Can you sit on the couch?" The boy shrugged and smiled as he sat on the others sort of messy couch.

They sat in silence as Travis tried to find a way to tell him. A million scenarios played in his head, mostly bad ones. "I'm trans.."

Zane looked up to meet Travis's gaze, "So?"

"You're not.. mad that I didn't tell you?"

"Travis," Zane moved the hair out of his eye and smirked- did I mention his mask was off? "I have the most hideous scar over my eye, and it's blind. On top of that I'm gay, I have depression and anxiety, as well as a fucked up murderer dad, a dead mom and a bunch of fucks for a family."

"I love your eye," the Lightly hair boy smiled moving into lean on Zane, "not nearly as much as you, though." He placed a kiss on Zane's left cheek.

Zane curled up in a ball screaming for an hour, and honest to god, they all knew Travis accidentally killed him. Half an hour later they had a very odd conversation that led to them saying they'd go to Walmart instead of their homophobic prom.