Bonus

Meanwhile in another place:

(Y/N) the (A/T) saw everything.

You hacked into humans main survailance system and saw how Sonic caught (y/n) red handed.

"Ara~ I see~... so that's I have been hearing of" you smiled.

"He is not that easy...*sigh* well, one person won't archive anything against him. But what if there's two..." you suddenly had a good idea.

"If I work together with (y/n) (s/n), we can finally catch Sonic and he will never escape from us this time."

Your smile grew and then turned into scowl.

"But I have to free him/her from prison first."

Many hours later...

Inside a prison cell you sat on your bed grasped your head and pulled hard like a madman.

You laughed like a maniac and clasped your both and on your cheeks.

This was the first time you have been defeated, and by a superpowered supposed lover too.

"Ahh~ Sonikku~ I cant imagine what I would do to you after I get out❤️"

Suddenly all lights turned off.

"What the!? How did the lights turned off like this!?" One prison guard exclaimed.

"Someone! Get the power back online, before any priso.. GAH!!"

"What!?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HE- GAHHGRhrhr"

You heard many slashes, gunshots, groan and death screams.

the prison bars was suddenly smashed into pieces.

All this doing was that shadow figure of a furry.

The furry revealed (y/g)-self and extended his/her and to you.

(Y/N) the (A/N): " come with me, with us together we can get our wish to make Sonic our own." You said and made a smile so that you would agree to cooperate with another You.

"Why would I share my Sonikku with someone.." you pouted.

"You see, our Sonikku is not an easy prey. Hedgehogs are not easy prey animals because they are well defened" (your a/t) said

"But just as I said before, we work together and Sonikku will be ours and we will kill anyone who will interefere with us."

This is the change only in a lifetime you can get.

You extended your hand and grabbed (y/n) the (a/t).

The security alarm blared at both of your ears, but you never paid any mind as you swung your knife vertically and the burly guard who blocked in front of you got seperated in half. The prison guards fired and charged at the escapess, but both of you were relentless, merciless and ruthless. with addition of great strength and killing instict, no one could stand in your way.

One by one or two by two, the guards falls down into the bloodstained pathway. the smell of blood mesmerised your thought. they smelled so good, but they are nothing compared to the certain Blue Hedgehog's. Every time you thought of smelling and tasting Sonic's blood, your hormone level in your blood skyrocketed as lots of your blood rushed below your abdomen and heating up your neather regions.

It took both of you 20 minutes to jailbreak and now you stood outside.

The calm breeze of fresh air blew past your hair and skin and fur (feather or scales)

Both of you smilingly nodded at each other and the quest of capturing Sonic on another level has begun.