one.

❝i just realized i've never introduced y'all to my boyfriend,❞ jeongguk mumbled.

❝he's gorgeous and sexy,❞ jeongguk clapped his hands.

❝oh wait! today's video is about me trying out dumb hacks. i'll do a boyfriend reveal later!❞ jeongguk smiled.

❝okay, so the first one is making slippers out of a bottle!❞ jeongguk said.

❝now i understand that it'll hurt while working and won't work. and it's stupid. but that's how i earn money! so here we go!❞ jeongguk chuckled, getting two plastic bottles and tape.

❝let's cut its ass,❞ jeongguk said, cutting the lower portion of the bottle.

❝and let's put it under my ass to flatten it,❞ jeongguk said, sitting on the bottles.

❝let's look at other ones till these flatten,❞ jeongguk said, looking for more life hacks.

❝cutting a lemon to make a lemon pouch,❞ jeongguk said.

he got a lemon, cutting it in half. he stuck a zipper on, joining the two.

❝it is like a pouch thing. you can open it,❞ jeongguk said.

❝when am i gonna use it? maybe to squeeze it in my eyes!❞ jeongguk chuckled.

❝i hope my slippers are ready!❞ jeongguk said, getting up.

he slid his foot in, taping it.

it didn't fit.

❝it doesn't fit! liars!❞ jeongguk said, taking it off and throwing it away.

❝anygays, there's this lipstick hack. where you put on powder and it stays on. i'm going to try that on my boyfriend later!❞ jeongguk smiled.

❝i really wanted to try this one where you use shit like bulbs, eggs and condoms to apply your foundation. like it's so damn stupid!❞ jeongguk said.

❝perfect for me!❞ jeongguk chuckled.

❝so this is an egg. let's apply my foundation with this even thought it's totally unnecessary and dumb! yay!❞

❝baby!❞ jeongguk called out.

❝let me call him. he's probably cheating on me. haha!❞ jeongguk said.

❝baby? can you get me an egg and a bulb?❞

❝an egg, yes. but from where do you want me to get a bulb?❞

❝don't you love me anymore? get me a bulb from somewhere! i wanna do a dumb life hack!❞ jeongguk whined.

❝you're such a baby! m just getting you an egg. i have work to do!❞

❝work to do with the person you're cheating on me with?❞ jeongguk asked, trying to control his laughter.

taehyung just hung up.

he came down, handing jeongguk the egg.

❝thank you, baby. love you,❞ jeongguk smiled.

❝love you too,❞ taehyung smiled, blowing jeongguk a flying kiss.

❝c'mere and kiss me!❞ jeongguk said.

❝nope!❞ taehyung giggled.

❝don't you love me anymore?❞ jeongguk asked.

taehyung just walked away.

jeongguk continued filming his dumb hacks video, eventually dropping the egg, breaking it and making a mess.

❝okay that's it for this video! i love you all! please like and subscribe or i'll become homeless. i'd probably make a joke about it. but oh well! do it!❞ jeongguk said.

❝i'll see y'all in the next video and i will be revealing who i'm dating. he's like the only person i've ever been sure of cause he moved in with me so yes! you'll see my gorgeous boyfriend! bye, bunnies!❞ jeongguk said, ending the video.

---
thoughts?

i love you x