Chapter 6

Jackson and Ethan :

Stiles- I smirk looking at the two now standing at the compartment door with Theo by my side. The compartment is a mess with Ethan hurt on the floor but alive and Jackson kissing him "well, well, well, I never expected this a Kanima werewolf who was supposedly straight and a ex Alpha but the again both of you match like Ice cream and cake"

Jackson- I look up "Stilinski and who is he?"

Stiles- I look at Theo "Theo Raeken, remember"

Jackson- "and everyone thought you where both straight"

Stiles- I put my hand up a little pointing my finger "closeted gay and Theo here"

Theo- "wasn't really hiding it"

Stiles- "now will you join us"

Ethan- "why should we join you"

Stiles- I smirk flashing my red eyes

"Why wouldn't you, you need a pack, you need an Alpha"

----

Peter :

Stiles- before we left we went to Eichen house, we walked in sign the paper work before they lead us down to his cell.

Peter- I look up smirking when seeing who was there "Hello Stiles"

Stiles- I smirk flashing my eyes "hello Peter, join us and you will be out of here"

Peter- I chuckle "with pleasure"

----

Derek :

Derek- I was hiding and searching around the place when I sense a smell it was a smell I know but it was a change to it. I walk out seeing Stiles standing next to a boy and Jackson, Ethan and Peter standing behind them "Stiles"

Stiles- "we have come to ask for you to join, we wish to take back what was ours and what was yours"

Derek- I growl flashing my red eyes "that is?"

Stiles- I change my eyes to my Alpha ones "Beacon Hills, our home from the True Alpha who keep getting people killed and harmed, Scott has changed and has been using his power for bad and needs to be taught a lesson"

Derek- I nod "I'm in"

----

C.W.