Chapter 8

Stiles- we stand right in front of him

Scott- "give my mate and daughter back!" I roared shifting to my Alpha form

Stiles- I shift into my Alpha form "No!" I Roared out "you are not having them, you hurt that sweet wolf and child, you killed my father, you will Chris, you killed your own fucking mother and half of your pack, some true fucking Alpha you are!"

Scott- "well it's your fault you fucking left me, my own best friend, my own brother together we could of been power, we could of been unstoppable!"

Stiles- "I stopped being your brother the day you killer my brother, your first ever kill and you never stopped, we are here to stop you!"

Scott- "then we shall fight"

Stiles- I smirk "we shall" we both charge forward. I get him to the ground clawing at his chest when I get thrown off him. I put my hand proactively in my stomach, I growled at him letting my instincts take over as I charge forward lifting him up into the air with my claws. I let go his body drops to the ground same with me as I fall to my knees breaking down crying.

Theo- I rush over pulling him into my arms "shhh it's alright love, your safe, your okay"

Stiles- I sniff nodding "I know I am but he was like a brother to me and he turned into a monster, I have killed someone who I used to think as family, he wasn't just going to kill one person he was going to kill two"

Theo- "Liam and Kylie"

Stiles- I shake my head taking his hand putting it to my stomach "I was keeping it a secret but Theo, I'm Pregnant"

Theo- I smile pulling him into a hug hearing the other cheer behind us"

----  ten years later ----

Theo- I walk outside looking around seeing everyone having fun all together. Peter sitting in Derek's lap, Jackson sitting next to Ethan and Danny chatting together, Liam playing with the little ones and Stiles making sure the food is out and in the correct places. I walk over going hugging him from behind "stop worrying it is bad for the baby" I said stroking his six months pregnant stomach

Stiles- I smile turning kissing him on the lips "I know love but everything has to be perfect for them, for Lydia and her husband Jordan they are coming back from New York with there Alpha and there little ones, we need to be perfect and in place, so we can all be presentable and give a good aura and emotions towards them"

----

C.W.