Elite Gamer

Izumi POV
Oh my. Itaru's late for practice again. Tip toe...... Itaru-san, you're late for
practice.
"Could you give me a minute or so, please?"
"I'm opening the door!"
"No, please!"
Izumi went in the room and saw Itaru is wearing his blue polo and his trousers that he usually wears to work.
"Told ya."
"Sorry."
"Don't just barge in into someone's personal space. Just came from work."
"I see."
Izumi POV
Oh my gosh. We're close. Like last time. Like REALLY close. Gosh. I'm getting jumpy. I just wanna get out of his room! Hope Masumi won't see this.
.......
He kissed Izumi's forehead. She blushed a little. Then she pushed him away. Then a sudden I taru whispered in her ear "Forgive me. I want to do it." Then I taru kissed her. In the lips! Then the rest of the Spring we're looking for them already!
......
Tsuzuru, Chikage, and Masumi were pushing the door. They felt that there were weights of two persons that was pushing against the door. Tsuzuru opened the door and saw the director and Itaru kissing! He was shocked and Chikage was pushing Masumi away to avoid him freaking out and end up with a fight with Itaru. Then they stopped....
"Tsuzuru, Chikage.... uhh...."
"Please Chikage, don't fire me..."
....
"What's the problem with you, old man?" Masumi asked angrily." Hey, am I Sakyo to you?"
"Just tell me Chikage!"
"Uhhhh. Nothing to see here Masumi."
........
Sakyo POV
The door is noisy at the first floor. I could hear it from here. I'm coming down.
.....
"Chikage, what's the problem. Itaru's door is very noisy."
"Sakyo, nothing's wrong.." he smiled sheepishly. "Alrigh-...." Sakyo's eyes largened out of fear. He slowly walked away and ran fastly. Tsuzuru was lying on the floor because he was too shocked. Sakuya came in"K-k-k-kantoku..... Itaru. Heck no. This is ain't happening." Then Masumi asked Sakyo about what happened. He didn't want to tell Masumi about what happened.
....
Izumi ran into her room and trying to get all of her thoughts fixed and the feeling that Itaru kissed her made her blush. Then later, she made curry for dinner, then Itaru complimented her
"I didn't told you but your curry is amazing!"