A Literal Yakuza

Oh boy Izumi. Those props are far too expensive. With that price, you should have paid the theater's debt with that!" Sakyo exclaimed. "Oh. Anyway, here is the amount I didn't paid yet." Izumi said. "Downpayment, huh." He said. Then he added"Got some lumber from Sakoda. Just buy the paint. There's a nearby construction shop in the 4th floor. I'll wait for you here."
........
Sakyo POV
What. Izumi's not here yet. I must go to the 4th floor. I hope there isn't a problem.
.........
Sakyo was going to the fourth floor. Then he saw a jewellry shop when he passed by. He entered it and saw a beautiful necklace that he imagines that will look good on her. Then he bought it. Then the cashierwoman said..
"You look familiar.."
"I do?"
"Y-you're......."
"What the-"
"My nephew?!"
"Aunt?!"
"Ohhh. Sakyo, to whom are you giving it.. I mean you could give it for White Day."
"Oh, yes, right."
"Had you found love yet? You're so old... 31 years old!"
"Oh. I must say, I want to court her later."
"What?!"
"Yes. She's the stage director at the theater company I'm working for."
"M-M-Mankai Theater?"
"Uhhhh. How did you know?"
"T-T-Tachibana?"
"What..the..."
"Okay get it."
......
Then Masumi passed by and angrily stepped on his foot then he said"I'll be lookin' after ya." Then he kicked Sakyo on his leg. "What the hell." Then before he went to the fourth floor, he put the necklace in his secret compartment in his car. Then he ran to the nearest elevator to the 4th floor. Then when he got off the elevator and saw Izumi, he said"Let me carry these for you." Then they went in his car and he said"I was worried for you.... sorry, forget what I just said." Then Izumi apologized"Sorry to keep you waiting." Then Izumi saw Sakyo nursing his leg for a short moment before he turned on the car."Sakyo, are you okay?" Then he replied"Masumi just kicked my leg off. I could still control the breaks. Not a big deal. It doesn't hurt that much like when Chigasaki twisted his foot at practice." Then they drived back to the theater.
......
(Read Chapter 1 the moment when Sakyo entered Itaru and Izumi's moment.
Sakyo POV:
    I could feel sunset in my mind
    A heavy blizzard invading my feelings.
    I could feel that the leaves of your love is gone.
    I could do only nothing but cry
       Like the last day of Autumn.
.......
Sakyo was looking at the necklace desperately. Will the director accept his gift? He felt tears running through his eyes. He was desperately want the event out of his mind. Then he cried loudly. He was heard in the next room. Omi heard his crying from his room."Sakyo, alright there? I have Juza, Banri, and Taichi here." Then they slowly entered his room and saw him bathed in his own tears. And saw him trying not to cry in front of them."Sakyo, it's alright." Omi said. Then Banri said"What's all the crying about. You can tell us." Then Juza guessed,"About what happened at the first floor." Then Sakyo exclaimed,"Even saying that pisses me off. Hearing the name of that fake elite."
Faaassst Fooorrwwaaarrddd:
(White Day)
Sakyo found the box at last. He thought that she is gonna like his gift. He bought that for ¥8000! He bought that a week ago when he talked with his nosy aunt. They were taking turns to give gifts to the director, troupe by troupe order. It means they are third. Banri gave new clothes. Juza gave some candy cane-shaped pen. Omi gave a new pot so she could cook more curry with that capacity. Taichi gave a new mask if ever she caught a cold. Then it was Sakyo's turn as Azami is the last. Sakyo gave the necklace.
.........
"Sakyo, when did you bought this. I've never seen you malling until last week!"
"While I was waiting for you last week."
"Let me try it."
"I'll help you."
"It fits! Thank you!"
"I bought this at a coincincidence that it was my aunt who is the cashierwoman."
"Oh. All nosy, right?"
Then Sakyo whispered"I didn't told you, but you are and will be my first and only love."
"Awww. Sakyo."
"I'm serious"
"Really?"
"Yes-"
"For me, to be serious I like you too."
For Sakyo, this is a dream come true. Happy endings like those fairytales. They didn't knew that the whole Mankai Company was watching. Then everyone shouted:
"They're an official couple! Yayyy!!!!!"
Anyway, here are their reactions.
.......
Muku thinks is out from a storybook. Sakuya was thinking of a fairytales that matched the event. Tsuzuru was recalling if all the events are real or he was just reading in his room. Some fainted. Chikage is writing everything that is happening. The Summer Troupe were thinking thouroughly and started to be merry with the fact that Izumi and Sakyo are in a relationship. Kazunari said"I'm gonna post this in Instablam!!" The Autumn Troupe are yrasing them. And the Winter Troupe said to Tsuzuru that the events that happened would make  a great play. Everyone is happy in White Day!

But they don't know,
A yakuza like Sakyo has a soft heart, soft spot, soft secret personality, dating time too!

P.S longest story yet!