Moonlight Aria

"Oooh. I'd recc this face cream for your skin, kantoku-san." Izumi and Azuma are in the department store of the mall, in the skin section. They kept shopping for soaps, face cream, lotions, etctera. "Wait, where's Tenma?!" Izumi asked. Tenma is lost in the mall, again. "Fufu. Tenma does have a very cute attitude of losing his sense of direction." They just found him at the gardening section nearby. "Oh, Azu-nee, Izumi. I thought I was lost in here, you were just at the skin section," with a disgusted look on his face. "You're really cute, aren't you." Azuma said, with a very teasingly look. "Ughhh, stop teasing me!" Tenma told him. It's already late, and the three decided to eat at one of the restaurants. Particularly at one of them.... Miyazaki's Tempura Co. The restaurant has a very traditional vibe.
"May I order 3 Miyazaki Special Ramen one with less spicy(for Izumi), and the two others with medium spice(for Tenma and Azuma) please. Also include sashimi and sushi. Thanks." Then they ate happily.
"The less spice tastes yummy!"
"The sashimi is amazing!"
"The sushi's better with wasabi."
They went home late..... and you know what happened..... well, Sakyo scolded them. Tenma went to sleep already. But....
"Let's try the lotion I bought for you."
"Yeah, I hope it works."
"So let me put on you. This only requires a few lotion to work, so you won't waste any."
He carefully applied the lotion and caressing her face, which relaxed her so much. She felt like she was in heaven when he applied the lotion on her.
"Okay, it's done. It's time for you to go to sleep anyway, so you won't have eyebags, nobody wants that. Good night, Izumi."
Izumi can't sleep. She kept on turning herself on that right position to get to sleep. She got up and saw it was 11:30 PM. She went to the kitchen and prepared herself some warm coffee. Then, she heard soft patters of slippers. "Oh, Azuma. It's you. What are you doing this late?" Then he answered....                                              "I'm going to this bar we went with the Winter Troupe in our first show."
"Yeah, I was supposed to go too, you know."
"So let's go together then."
They went to the bar where the Winter Troupe first drank together.

"They went to the bar where the Winter Troupe first drank together

They drank, and took a shot, after another. Until.......
"Azuma....."
"Izumi.... what's the problem?"
"I....like you"
"*gasps* Izumi..... let me take you home. You're already drunk."
They went back to the dorms.
=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=
He placed Izumi on his bed and waited for her to wake up and sober.
She opened her eyes to the surprise that....
"Good morning, Izumi."
"Wait.... am I in....."
"AZUMA'S ROOM?!"
"You were drunk yesterday, Izumi, so I took you here. Fufu."
"Wait, you really did?!"
"Yes. I even carried you on my arms."
Izumi was so embarassed. She wished she was not drunk that time.
"Better not tell it to Masumi, or he'll kill me."
And everything went back to normal for her. But, it was crazy when she got drunk.