Finding out your pregnant (Scott, Stiles, Derek)

Scott:

You were sitting at your bed not moving, not talking. You were in shock that you might be pregnant. Kira went to buy you a pregnancy test at the nearest pharmacy she could find. When she arrived, she gave you the test and you went to the bathroom. When you finished, you sat at the bathroom door with your back at the door and Kira was waiting outside. 5 minutes had passed and you looked at the pregnancy test. You saw 2 pink lines and you started to cry. You wanted someone's comfort so you stand up, you opened the door and run at Kira with tears running down your cheeks. Kira immediately understood and she hugged you tightly. Suddenly the door opened and you saw Scott. He had smile on his face but when he saw you cry, his smile disappeared and he run to you and took you from Kira's hug. He wiped your tears and asked you "Y/N what happened...? Why are you crying..?" You shook your head and looked at Kira. She nodded understanding that you wanted to be alone with Scott ."I will leave you guys alone. See you tomorrow at school. I hope..." Kira took her school bag and left. Scott looked confused and he turned to you. "Scott I have something to tell you and maybe will change our relationship".

Stiles:

When you fainted Scott ran to you and took you in his arms, caring you at the nurse office. He was sitting at the chair beside you. When you woke up you saw Scott smile and you sat up "What happened? " You asked him "You fainted. Are you feeling better now Y/N?" He asked you with concerned for your health. " Yeah I'm fine. Please don't tell Stiles that I fainted." Scott sighed and reply " Y/N Stiles is your boyfriend and my best friend . I already told him" You rolled your eyes. You didn't want Stiles to know because you knew that he would want to take you to the hospital and he would always be by your side. You find that adorable but tired also. "Of course you already told him. You never listen to me do you..?! You know what I -" he cut you off by telling you "Shh don't talk I can hear a heartbeat" You rolled your eyes again annoying by him "Scott are you stupid..?! We are at the school with more than 100 people. They all have a heart" "No you don't understand. It's like I can hear a second heartbeat... And it comes from you." His eyes fell at your belly. Yours and his eyes widened and the both of you understood why you fainted. You started crying and Scott came between your legs and hugged you. You didn't care because right now you were in shock. You heard someone opened the door and you felt Scott tensed and you knew you entered, Stiles. " What is going on here?!" Stiles yelled, ready to cry. Scott pulled away and he left the two of you alone. Stiles glared at you and you told him " It is definitely not what you think it is..." "Oh yeah, right" he said sarcastically. You ignored him. " Stiles I have something to tell you."

Derek:

You explain everything to Allison and she told you to go at her house and she would have a pregnancy test there. You thanked her and you told Derek that Stiles called you for something and that you will be back by midnight. He kissed you goodbye and told you to be careful. When you arrived at Allison's house, she opened the door and gave you the pregnancy test. You took it and run to her bathroom. When you finished you found Allison sitting at her bed biting her nails. You gave her the test and told her that you couldn't see the results. After 10 minutes of silence, Allison looked at the pregnancy test and looked at you with an excited and sad face at the same time. You looked at her confused and she told you " I hope your child take after you. ''You couldn't speak so you hugged her and she hugged you back. You two fall asleep at her bed. You never thought you would be pregnant at (Y/A).

Credit: Tumblr - oceanna1919