Isaac Lahey - Bad boy

Pairing: Isaac Lahey x Female Reader

Summary: Y/N gets paired up with bad boy Isaac for a school project, only to discover that he has a crush on her.

Warning(s): curse words, cocky isaac (and mean isaac sorry guys), mentions of sex

Word Count: 1,424

Y/N Y/L/N and Isaac Lahey were

Y/N Y/L/N and Isaac Lahey were... different. Isaac was considered the most popular bad boy in school – every girl wanted to fuck him, and every guy wanted to be him. He was the kind of guy that wore leather jackets and sunglasses inside, and didn't have a care in the world. Y/N, on the other hand, was a loner – although she did have friends, she wasn't considered popular. What Y/N didn't know was that Isaac had a massive crush on her, and tonight he was going to take the opportunity to tell her, as they were paired up for a class project. Y/N had approached Isaac and his group of friends.

"Why are you standing this close to us, are you trying to get yourself beat up?" Kasey, one of Isaac's friends, asked.

"Don't worry Kasey I'm not staying for long. I just need to ask Isaac what time he wants to meet up tonight so we can work on the project," Y/N replied in a vicious tone.

"Sorry Y/N, I have plans tonight. Maybe you could just do the assignment and put my name on it, since apparently that's all you're good at," Isaac replied with a smirk.

"W-What are you talking about?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Look, everyone knows you're still a virgin and a prude, teasing guys left right and centre without actually putting out, so just do the damn assignment and put my name on it," Isaac said, earning a laugh from the group.

"Now get out of here before one of us has to rearrange that pretty little face of yours," Kasey said and shooed Y/N off. She began to walk down the halls before someone pushed her up against the lockers

"Hey Y/N, let me get your number so I can show you how a real man fucks his girl," Adam, the captain of the basketball team said. Y/N pushed him off before sprinting out the doors to her car. She felt the tears coming down her face as she drove as far away from the school as she possibly could. She had never felt more embarrassed in her life, and as soon as she got home, she sprinted upstairs to lay in her bed. The tears continued to pour out of her eyes until she eventually fell asleep.

-

After taking a good 3-hour nap, Y/N decided to get started on the assignment. She put in her headphones and began signing along quietly to the music she was listening. She had to admit that the assignment was coming along great, and she knew that they would get a better grade if she did it alone instead of having Isaac help her. She heard a knock on her door and pulled out her headphones.

"Come in!" she said, and her mother peaked her head in the door.

"Your father and I are about to leave for the weekend, are you sure you didn't want to come with us?" she asked, and Y/N shook her head.

"I'll survive mom, don't worry about me," she replied, and her mother gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"By the way, someone is here to see you," she said and Y/N smiled.

"Who is it?" she asked and her mom moved out of the way so she could face her visitor.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Y/N hissed when she saw who it was.

"I'm here to help you with the assignment?" Isaac replied in a confused tone.

"I thought you had plans tonight, plus after what you did earlier, completely embarrassing me in front of the entire school, why would I even want your damn help? You're right, all I'm good at is school work and I'm a prude, teasing guys left right and centre even though I've never even kissed anyone before, so can you just get out so I can finish this assignment by myself?" Y/N snapped as tears began to form in her eyes. A few fell down her face and she wiped them away, staring back at her computer and continuing to work on the assignment. There was a moment of silence before Isaac let out a sigh.

"Why haven't you left yet? I told you to get the fuck out of my house so I can finish this alone," Y/N snapped again.

"I'm not leaving because I want to help you-"

"Isaac, seriously if this is some little game you and your friends are playing I'm not fucking interested, I'm sick and tired of you guys walking all over people because you think you guys are top shit, when in reality you're just insecure and need a reason to feel good about yourselves so you bully people. Now get the HELL out of my house," Y/N reiterated, standing up next to Isaac. She wanted to intimidate him but that proved to be more difficult than she expected when she realized he was almost an entire foot taller than her.

"Y/N, I promise you this isn't a game-"

"Here are the questions I haven't done yet... you can work on those," Y/N said, cutting him off. At this point, she didn't even care if he helped or not, she was just going to have to redo the questions later anyways. Isaac gently grabbed the paper and smiled at her; she rolled her eyes and sat back down as her desk to work on the assignment. Isaac took a seat on her bed, pulling out his laptop and began to answer the questions she gave him.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanted to apologize for earlier, I really didn't mean to embarrass you..." Isaac said, trailing off. She turned to face him and looked unimpressed.

"Honestly Isaac, I could care less. You're the 'bad boy' of the school, you might have the popularity and the social status, but you don't have the smarts. You'll never get into college, you'll never have a good job, and you'll be a degenerate for the rest of your life. You have nothing going for you at this point, so why keep trying to make something out of yourself when it's too late?" Y/N said with a sarcastic smile.

"Y/N, I know that, but I really don't care. I'm the bad boy of the school the school that everyone wants, including you," Isaac said with a smirk.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked in a confused tone.

"I see the way you look at me, Y/N. Don't you just wish you can kiss me all the time? Or have me push you against the wall and whisper dirty things into your ear?" Isaac replied, holding the smirk on his face.

"Isaac where in gods name is this coming from?" Y/N asked with a disgusted look on her face. Isaac dropped the smirk he had on his face and began to play with his hands.

"Have you actually not noticed or is this a joke?" he asked.

"Isaac I literally have no idea what you're talking about," Y/N replied, the disgusted look now turning into a confused one.

"Y/N I have a thing for you. Why do you think I bailed on my friends tonight to come help you? Because I like you. I would rather be here than with them, and it's not the first time this has happened either. Remember when we got paired up for the Econ assignment and I stayed up all night after hanging out with my friends to be able to send you some answers. Or that time I turned down being partners with Jesse in science class, so I could be your partner? I did that all because I like you, and it's not that I'm embarrassed of that, I just don't want my friends knowing, you know?" Isaac said with a smile.

"I completely get it Isaac, but why do you always have to be mean to me? What you did earlier was not okay, I came home and cried for hours," Y/N said, smiling sadly. Isaac stood up and walked to wards her, placing his face inches away from hers.

"Can you forgive me?" he said as she began to bite her lip.

"Show me how a bad boy treats his girl and I'll think about it," Y/N said, putting her lips to his. They slowly began to move to her bed, stripping each other of their clothing.

Let's just say after the night they were about to have, Y/N was definitely going to be forgiving him.

Credit: Tumblr - scottyraeken