𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𑁍

Warning: Some sexual mention, but nothing actually happens, some reminder of scars! Also, I know their heights, I just wanted to make them different

---

Draco loves coffee.
And being highly overdramatic with extra sprinkles of bright green EXTRA.

So, when the subject of coming out to the world came up, he already knew what he would say.

---

"No, we are not doing that!" A dark haired boy came out of the kitchen with a 'Hex The Cook' apron on. The boy had dark-ish skin with his bright, almost impossibly, green eyes standing out. His thick, muscular arms crossed. He was built and quite short (5'7)

A scar in the middle of his forehead (mostly covered by his shaggy, messy curly hair), and the words, 'I must not tell lies' engraved, just barley noticeable, onto his hand.

An offended gasp escaped a boy sitting in the living room, legs crossed perfectly, a hand on his heart dramatically.

His skin was a pale white that almost matches the soft white rug on the floor. His light blue and grey mixed eyes playfully glaring up at the dark skined boy as he held his second cup of coffee of the day in his hand.

He had a slender build, and had some muscles but, not much. He was mostly tall (6'1), his hair, which was parted at the left side and longer on the left then right, still had it's soft, blond like look.

The pale boy pouted, "Come on, Harry! It'll be subtle and quick!" The boy now known as 'Harry' scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Draco, no way are we coming out by ordering coffee. Plus, you are already on your second cup!" His words made 'Draco' frown even more. "And it's eight o'clock at night!"

"I never said we had to do it today! Or now! But since it would be quick, I get my coffee, and you get your coming out!" He set his now empty cup onto the coffee table.

"How come you get to be the one to do it?" Harry shoved his hands into the air in protest.
"Love, I'm the one with your last name." Draco sighed before going over to his husband and kissing his cheek. "Now, hurry up with the food so you can wreck me." Harry's face blew up with all kinds of red, matching the long sleeve he was wearing.

He raced back into the kitchen, followed by a giggling Draco off to wash his cup.

----

Draco sat up as an aching pain shot threw from his ass. He remembered Harry going as rough as he could well keeping a fast pace.

He shivered as he tried not to get hard, luckily being successful.

He gave his beautiful husband a kiss on the cheek and got up, falling only a small amount of times, and got ready for the plan.

He got out his work outfit out, a simple fire-proof shirt and matching fire-proof pants and shoes. He worked as a dragon healer, and rarely dragon rider.

Charlie Weasley was quite fond of his passion for dragons, and even his name which meant dragon in latin. Charlie helped him with the job and helped him learn all about them, which didn't take much as he loved researching dragons and ways to help them.

His eyes lingered on the mark on his arm. The dark mark. He always wanted a tattoo but this one he wanted gone.

He shook out of his thoughts by strong arms wrapping around the boy's waist.
"Babe, the mark doesn't define you or change anything about you. You are just a big sweetheart with a snake and skull tattoo." Draco laughed at that last part.

Once Harry found out that Draco hated the mark, he started to call it a snake with a skull.
Draco gave Harry a kiss on his chapped lips and went to get his slytherin hoodie. He pulled it over his head and down his torso.

"I love you, Mr. Potter!" The green eyed man shouted at the closing door. The door stopped the movement then opened with a creek.
"I love you more, Mr. Potter." Draco said dreamily and left to continue with the quest.

-timeskip to after he ordered-

Today seemed to be a slow day, with just a couple of people in here.

There were a few couples in here. One pair was a pair of girls, one with a bob cut that brown and blush on her round cheeks and matching brown eyes, the other with long green hair and a matching color eyes and bow. Both were wearing Gryffindor scarfs.

Two young boys seemed to be on a date, one with big glasses and unruly hair with a Hawaiian shirt on. The other who was blushing while glaring at the other boy had a faded out red polo shirt with a fanny pack wrapped around his waist. The arm that seemed to have a cast with the word 'LOSER' on it but a big V covering the s. The black haired one was wearing a Slytherin pin and the other was wearing a Gryiffindor pin.

Draco sighed as the two boys fought a little but seemed to be clearly stuck in puppy love. It reminded him of himself and his lover. His hand went through his hair as he stuck his tongue out at a dog that was in the shop. The dog winked back.

"Mr. Potter?" A feminine voice called out from behind the counter. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to look around for the savior.

"Potter? Like Harry Potter? Where!"

"Harry! Where, please god tell me where!"

"Merlin's beard! Harry Potter?"

Draco took that as a sign and got up to retrieve his drink. The place went silent. Then a person calls out, "A Malfoy?" Draco rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his hip.

"A Potter actually. Draco Potter." He sipped his drink and it seemed to click to everyone on how they knew eachother. He then waved goodbye at the gaping polo shirt boy in the corner and the messy hair boy.

He swung the door open and gracefully went to work, when his phone buzzed.

Scarface❤⚡: I love you so much

Ferret💚🐍: And I love you so much more

----

Was that good enough?