𖦹𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𖦹

I love this au so if you know any more of it for drarry, plz dm me or comment it 💛
--

Potter and I were simply studying together in the eighth year common room, alone, when he just had to be stupid and elbow me in the ribs after he jerked his arm.

"That hurt, you ass!" I say, holding my acheing ribs. His bright green eys held guilt. As they should.

"Sorry, Draco! Do you need anything?" I roll my eyes.

Ever since I apologized for being a dick most of our school years, he's been kind to me and calling me by my given name. I don't mind that much, but I'm still getting used to it. "Just, please don't do it again or so help me." He chuckled a bit before going back to his DADA book.

He examines the book while I practice my hand movements for spells. I glance over to him, only for him to be looking back. He raises an eyebrow and I turn back to my hand, my face flushed. I felt him give a silent laugh as he went back to his book.

"Mutare!" He practicality shouted after a while of silence. I take notice on how he almost HIT me again.

"Really, Potter? Stop trying to-" I go to lightly hit his shoulder when I see his jaw-dropped expresstion. I look to where his wand is pointed and there is a huge circle shape that was a pale blue with a memorising swirl mixed in. "What the hell?"

He finally let his arm fall as something, or someone, go through the blue and fell down on the floor. All of us, including the person, let out a loud yelp. They brought their head up and we saw,
"Potter?"
"Me?"
I grab onto the Potter who was sat next to me as he trys to take his wand out.

"Potter, it's your fault! Your spell thing must have been off or something!" He didn't respond and that's when I took notice of the other Potter in the room.

He was almost the same in looks, other than he had a scowl and he didn't have glasses. "Where the fuck am I?" He patted his panted and sighed when he couldn't feel, what I hope was, his wand.

"In Hogwarts. I guess Draco over here is right and I accidently brought you here with a-" My Potter tried to explain but another person seemed to have been slammed through the spell. The blue tranporting circle closed after them.

They gained balance pretty quickly and caught themselve. My eyes go wide as I see myself looking at my own face. I clench my hold of Potter and scoot into him more, making me slightly sit on his lap. "Potter! Now I have a double me!"

His head turns to me, making his lips a little to close to my cheek. He lets out a loud and full laugh, falling to his side on the couch, almost taking me with him! I let go as fast as I could so I wouldn't end up in a weird position.

I take a good look at me. The other me has most of the same features but with a few scratches and bruises, and even had almost pure fear written on his face. He also hid in his green robe.

"So, you guys are us?" The other Potter growled as he glared at me. Not other me. Just me.

"Pretty much, yeah." My Potter says, clearly out of breath. I roll my eyes.

"Then why is Mr. Faggot actually in your presence?" I feel my face get red as I glare back at him. I feel my Potter tense next to me. Other me just sighed and fiddled with his tie.

I smirk at the jerk Potter, "Wow, you really tried to insult me? With that? Everyone already knows, Potter." I say, looking at my light green painted nails.

I felt Potter snicker and hide his face with his hand while the other him was fuming.

The other me looked fascinated though. "Do you ever, you know, get hated on for it?" I gave him a confused look. Hogwarts was practically one of the safest places for pride.