❣︎♥︎ℕ𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖♥︎❣︎

TITLE: No Longer In Love

This is kinda angst so grab your tissues just incase, but you might not need them, seeing as I suck at writing angst-

Future me: Im actually kinda proud of this one ngl

Also- a non-magic au but still have houses and such

---

Her.

Ginny-fucking-Weasley.

The girl Harry was currently cheating on him with.
God, did Draco Malfoy hate her.

Neither Harry or Ginny knew about him knowing, which made sense seeing as they still snuck out and did whatever they did.

Of course, Draco wouldn't have been so stuck in stone that Harry was cheating, but seeing as he came back to their shared dorm will lipstick, specifically a natural red, all over his face and neck, he was pretty damn sure.

With him never meeting Draco's almost-grey eyes, how he didn't kiss him in the mornings, how he never kissed him goodnight. He's greetings seemed more generic and forced. When he bothered to even acknowledge him.

The way they would look at each other. With excitment and lust, his hand on her thigh and her hand on her face with her finger in her mouth. Her teeth pulling at her bottom lip.

And Draco felt bad. He felt bad for being in the way and keeping them from being public. They liked each other. The way Draco and Harry once were.

But only Draco still felt love for him.

Felt the happiness that was brought when Harry would give him his coffee with a teasing smile and light kisses onto his head.
Felt the warmth from his hugs and when he would hold him in his arms, as if afraid to break him.
Felt love from his wet and sweet kisses and his protective side when people would curse at him or flirt with his Draco.

But only Draco felt the pain when this all slowed to a stop. The pain when Harry would no longer wrap his arms around his waist and give him kisses on his neck.

When he would just sit down after waking up then leaving after a couple minutes and coming back hours later, or even not at all.

Because Harry gave it all to Ginny.

But now he mostly felt numb.

He couldn't smile, or laugh, or even cry. He hasn't cried in months after he just accepted the pain. Now the pain blinded him until it felt as if it was no longer there.

He begged to feel anything, anything at all. But, he wasn't given the luxury of living. He was brought waking up and just staring at the wall.
He was given blank eyes and soulless actions.

He couln't even speech.

But, hey, at least Harry gets it all.

He gets to smile, he gets to feel a lover's warmth, and was given the luxury of being loved. And being about to live.

Draco forgot what that felt like. He deeply missed it.

He should've known from the start that they wouldn't last. Ginny was pretty. She was full and had the prettiest eyes. Her hair flowed in the wind and her confidence was shown in every situation. She was brave. She was pretty.

Draco missed the confidence that Harry would give him. The feel of actually being wanted and needed.

He didn't have that anymore. He was used to it before Harry was in the picture. He was a Malfoy for Merlin's sake! He ended up losing it, piece by piece, after third year.