7. Civil War

Mal's P

Mal's P.O.V
I walked alone in the shadows behind baggage trucks keeping my eyes trained on Tony's assembled team especially that new one, he sounded no older than 17 and had spider powers like where the hell do you find these people? "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart!" Now was my time to step out.

"You did that when you signed." All eyes went to me and the spider-boys widen.

"Lunar Eclipse I'm a big fan! I'm Spider-man!" Tony was snapping his fingers at the kid.

"Hey don't get distracted by her! She's on the other team!" I smirk and lowly start to chant a spell under my breath that makes a ring of fire appear separating Tony's team from us as Lang takes the shield back from the kid.

"I believe this is yours Captain America."

"Okay I got two in the hanger Barton and Wanda and the other two is Wilson and Barnes." I heard Tony speak.

"Barnes is mine!" I don't think so kitty cat. I charge after T'Challa and tackle him before he could get any closer to my grandpa.

"Stay the hell away from him." We both got in a few punches before he managed to kick me off him.

"Mal stand down."

"Sorry Rhodes but my family is involved." I started chanting again making objects be thrown at him.

"You are gonna need to try harder than that." I smirked at him.

"I don't need to try at all." He was confused by my statement when a car came flying his way. I vamped into the airport where both my grandpa and Sam were currently getting there asses handed to them by Spider-boy.

"You have a metal arm?! That is awesome dude!" Okay so this kid has super strength if he can catch my grandpas arm. I start to make stuff fly at him but he seems to avoid it with ease. "You have magic?! That's so cool!" Who the hell is this kid?!

"Listen I don't know if you've ever been in a fight before but there usually isn't this much talking."

"Sorry my bad." He managed to web up grandpa and Sam on the floor while I managed to keep hidden in the shadows. "Sorry guys but I gotta impress Mr.Stark here today." He goes to web them up more but I threw him out the window before he had the chance.

"You couldn't have done that earlier Mal?" Sam glares at me from the ground.

"Don't question my granddaughter." I bit back a laugh.

"I hate you."

We met up with the team outside and started running to the jet but Vision showed up out of no where with a boy who was really really handsome and dear god I'm getting distracted. "Captain Rogers. I know you think what you are doing is right. Stop now before it gets worse." Tony's team joins Vision and Tony looks over that the new comer.