Little Bunny

I looked down and blushed.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled quietly, "I was in a rush to get to my dorm."

"I see that." His voice was deep and full. I still had my hand against his chest and could feel the vibrations when he spoke. I dropped my hand shyly, unable to meet his eyes.

"Again, sorry. I was just in a hurry."

He chuckled softly. "Well, here's a tip for the future: with a suitcase that big, and a body that small, once it goes flying around a corner, it's usually best to let go."

I looked up quickly into his jade  eyes. He studied me openly, practically undressing me with his eyes. I felt my face heat up and prayed that I wasn't bright red. I squared my shoulders and stood up straight, hoping he didn't notice my shaking hands.

"What did you say about my body?" I huffed.

"You're small." He shrugged.

"It's not very nice to call people little. It could hurt their feelings."

"Well, I'm just stating the facts. You look like a doll. Completely and totally breakable. And innocent, like a baby bunny. Like all I have to do is flick you and you will break." He stated with laughing eyes, making a flicking notion with his hands.

"Hey! News flash! I am not breakable. In fact, I handle myself pretty damn well. I was the captain of the track team since sophomore year of high school." I crossed my arms defiantly.

"Since when does running away count as handling yourself?" He grinned down at me.

I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't make a sound as he leaned down, now an inch away from my face. His eyes hardened.

"I would run away from me while you still can, baby doll." He leaned closer as if he was going to kiss me. My breath hitched.

Then my mom rounded the corner huffing.

"Jesus, Ember. You know, there is this disease called Old Age, and I think I've contracted it somehow," she started, "So I think it would be really nice if you could carry this other suitcase too. That way your poor mother doesn't-" 

She stopped talking abruptly, finally noticing Pretty Boy.

"Oh, hello!" She said, questioning me with her eyes. "And what is your name?"

"Ezekiel Donatello." He replied politely, "But my friends call me Zeke." 

"Oh that's great! Ember has.....  " My mother began walking ahead of us and her voice faded out of my focus as Zeke leaned down and discretely whispered in my ear.

"You can call me Zeke, hon. Or Baby. Or Daddy. Or Master. I don't really mind, as long as you know what to moan. I told you to run. Too late now, little bunny." He nipped my earlobe lightly and picked up the suitcase that me mom left behind, swinging it over his shoulder like it was nothing. He chuckled at my bewildered expression. "C'mon, sweetheart. Let's catch up to your momma." he called softly over his shoulder as he turned to go.

What the fuck just happened?