Legosi x reader- Mistletoe

A/N: Soooo I wish you peeps a late Merry Christmas & I hope that you enjoy this shot, a gift from me to you:)
————————————————————————
It's the most wonderful time of the year...well for you it was you were finally done with finals and were going to spend Christmas break with your parents this year.

The only problem is that your boyfriend Legosi was going to spend his break with no one and you took this opportunity to have him finally meet your parents. Now ever since you started dating Legosi, he was always sensitive to the topic about his family, but throughout your relationship, he had told you that his mother killed herself and was left in the care of his reptilian grandfather, which he hasn't seen in years.

You deeply regretted asking when his ears drooped, and his eyes showed nothing but sadness. He told you that it was nothing to worry about. You knew that it had triggered some memories. So you decided to take him to spend the holiday with you, and now you both were standing on the steps of your home, and you couldn't be happier than to spend Christmas with Legosi.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you sure that your parents would really approve of me?" Legosi said nervously as he once again tugged on the collar of his blue jacket. You giggled as you gently squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Of course they will Legosi I doubt that they'll disapprove of you," you say as you press on the doorbell.

"I guess..." he mumbled as his thumb rubbed your hand, but not a few seconds later, your mom opened the door and smiled widely at the couple before her. She squealed and pulled the both of you inside, Legosi didn't have time to react when he hit his head on the doorframe your mother didn't seem to have heard the collision as she was still pulling you both inside.

"Ohh! I'm so glad you both made it. I was getting worried that something bad might've happened on the way."

"No, mom, everything went pretty well, and if something bad were to happen, I would have Legosi protecting me," you say, nudging him playfully.

Your mother's gaze turned to the tall gray wolf that was sweating bullets and once again tugged on his collar. You then took off your jacket and hung it on the coat hanger, as did Legosi.

Legosi was surprised when he felt your mother pulling his arm towards the living room. It was a little awkward since your mother was shorter than you, and Legosi had to hunch to follow her.

"So, you're Legosi?" Your mom said with a giggle, but before Legosi said anything, he was frozen in place when he saw the many faces that stared at him blankly. You then stood next to him and held his hand.

"Everyone this is Legosi...my boyfriend," you say with a light blush as you wait for someone to say something, anything!

"Ah, so you're the guy that stole (Y/N)'s heart, huh?" Your father then got up from his chair, making it screech and made his way towards both of you well technically towards Legosi. Now your father has always been strict with the type of males you've dated in the past and has, in fact, kicked them out of the house if they were worthy of you or not.

Your father was a few inches shorter than Legosi, so he had to raise his head a tad bit.

"Um...yes, sir, I'm Legosi, and It's nice to meet you (Y/N) has talked a lot about you and her mother," he said with a nervous expression but still managed to put a small awkward smile.

Your father flashed a rare smile and pulled Legosi towards him and gave him a noogie. You smiled at his 'affection' as it shows that your father actually somewhat approves of Legosi, and both of you were worried about nothing after all.
————————————————————————
All of your family members were hoarding Legosi with multiple questions about 'how you both met?', 'when is he going to ask the big question?' and so on and so on. Even your younger siblings and cousins wouldn't stop bothering Legosi as all they did was share embarrassing moments of you as a child.

You were deeply relieved that your family accepted him and that your beloved family could see how much he meant to you and how much you meant to him;
everything was going perfectly. By the end of the night, you were all gathered in front of the Christmas tree and exchanging gifts. When it was your turn to exchange, you looked at Legosi with a gentle smile and gave him his gift, which he did the same pulling out the box from his pocket.

You both unwrapped your gifts, and his eyes widened at what you had gotten him. It was an album filled with many of the special times you've spent together, and for what you got made you want to tear up as he had given you a necklace with a heart pendant as you open the pendant it made your heart swell with love.

"I love it, Legosi," you say, embracing him you then felt him hug you as well.

"I'm glad (Y/N)-chan...would you like me to put it on for you?" He says, pulling away as you slightly nod.

Once he puts it on you, you kiss his cheek and cling onto his arm and never let go for the rest of the night, not that he was complaining. In the end everyone had already left except for you and Legosi who were helping clean the dishes and get rid of all the wrapping paper.

"Well if there is anything you need just give us a call sweetheart and we are hoping to see this young boy again" your father said as he pat Legosi in the back.

"Please visit again dear it was wonderful to see you again and your father and I would be happy to see Legosi again as well" your mother said as she hugged you tightly before letting go.

"Will do mom" you then grab Legosi and hand his jacket to him, and once you were both outside, you were abruptly stopped from going any further when you felt Legosi tug your form back to his.

"(Y/N)-chan...what's this plant that's hanging from your parent's porch?" he says curiosity evident in his tone as he stared at the weird plant.

You look up as well, and your face warms up as you also stared at the plant.

"Well, Legosi, that is a...mistletoe" you say looking at Legosi but confusion was written all over his face.

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan you feel warm are you getting sick?!" he said touching your forehead.

"No I'm fine it's just...well it's tradition to kiss under a mistletoe Legosi and since we are beneath it we could you know..." you said your face once again heating up but you were really thankful that your (Color Fur) was there to shield your blushing face.

You gasped when you felt Legosi place his hand on your waist and pull you closer towards him. You place both of your hands on his shoulders for a steadier balance.

He placed his lips against yours and your lips softened as they molded against his, gentle and full with a soft passion that left you craving for more as you both pulled away for breath.

"It means a lot to me that you agreed on spending the Christmas holiday with me" you say pecking his lips.

You both walked towards your car and were unknown of the old couple staring at you with pride and pure happiness. They both hoped that this young wolf would protect you from harm and danger.
————————————————————————
Reminder: I take requests, and I'm hoping that my shots are adequate for all you precious readers :3