Louis x Male deer reader- Forbidden Love

Requested by: Just_a_rose8
A/N: sorry for the wait just been busy w/ school😢
———————————————————————————
You were walking to the Principal's office, you were confused about why the headmaster wanted to see you, but all you knew is that it was urgent. Once you arrived at your destination, you gently knocked on the door.

You heard a muffled 'come in,' and as you stepped into his office, the first thing you saw was your classmate, Louis.

"Please take a seat," I promptly sat down with my arms crossed. "Now, you're probably confused about why I called you here. Well, to begin with, I've been getting reports from some of your instructors that you are lacking focus and aren't there for most of your classes," he explains.

I nod, not caring what he had to say.

He sighed, "(Y/N) I know that it's been hard since your grandmother..." he paused as he noticed your frame became tense.

"Louis, would you mind stepping out for a moment?" all he did was nod before heading out.
———————————————————————————After some time of arranging what the principal would do to set you on the right track again, you and the principal walked out, and you noticed Louis leaning against the wall looking towards both of you but specifically you.

"Louis-san, if you don't mind, I would like you to talk to the secretary from the front office to assign (Y/N) a personal tutor and-" he paused when he noticed his hand raise.

"To save us time, I could help tutor him and can guarantee that he'll be on his best behavior with me," he says with a firm tone not looking away from the tiger's eyes.

"Err...alright, then, it's settled! (Y/N) tomorrow you will meet Louis in the library from now on and forward until you relinquish that delinquent behavior."

"Yes sir, " you say, not caring about what else he had to say after that stupid talk with him.

"Now, then back to class!"
———————————————————————————
The next day you didn't show up to the library which didn't surprise Louis, he then called you only for you not to answer, he went out looking for you, and he already had a hunch where you were.

He then spotted you in the hallways talking to that nosy wolf that you knew annoyed him, he noticed how you were laughing, and a light blush adorned your cheeks.

He couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy in his chest, he would never actually admit it, but he was jealous of how you looked so happy with Legosi. He didn't understand why he was feeling this way, but one thing he knew was that he didn't like it one bit.

He took a deep breath and strolled to the spot where you and Legosi were.

"You're so...weird...Legosi!" You say between laughs as you try to catch your breath.

You currently were hanging out with one of your best friends, and you perfectly knew that Louis would be looking for you. You felt guilty for leaving Louis hanging, but you were also confused as to why he would want to tutor you. Your train of thought was interrupted when you felt one of your antlers yanked.

Quickly turning to see who had the nerve to pull it made you want to jump off the building. There stood Louis with an innocent smile, but oh, you knew this smile too well. It was the same smile he would give you when he was frustrated or annoyed by something or someone.

"(Y/N) I believe I told you to meet me in the library, not in the hallway," he said with an extremely calm tone.

"Yeahhh, but um...you see, I was going to do that, but I got caught up with Legosi an-" you stop yourself from talking when you feel a tug on your uniform shirt.