XVII. Superhero Lunch

Freddy and Blue walk through the cafeteria, being eyed by others as it is quite unusual to see these two hang out

They both find two available seats at a nearby table, so they have a seat. As soon as they do, everyone who was once sitting at that table abandons in, either grossed out by Freddy, or afraid of Blue.

"Well, okay.." Freddy sighs. "Ooh. They left their fries." Blue smiles, grabbing one and throwing it into her mouth. "What are you doing? Waiting for your imaginary BFF to show up?" Brett asks as him and Burke approach behind them.

"And most importantly, what are you doing with Freddy?" Burke asks, grabbing one of Freddy's fries. "Guys, cut it out." Blue says. "Whatever." Burke chuckles, elbowing Freddy's head before walking off to their friends.

"Cheer up, Freeman. They don't have anything better to actually do with their time." Blue nudges him, smiling kindly. All of a sudden, Freddy and Blue are met with Mary, Eugene, Darla, And Pedro, who sit down across from them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Freddy questions. "Well, we're having lunch with you?" Mary responds. "We have different lunch periods."

"Well, we made a very special arrangement." She smirks. "Darla, what's going on?" Blue asks. "Why are you asking me?"

"Freddy Freeman!" Billy calls out as he walks over in his shazam attire. Freddy looks over, covering his face in embrasement. Blue grins.

"This guy taught me everything I know about being a dope superhero! True story. You should get some pointers from him." Billy takes a seat.

Blue glances over at her brothers, who stare in astonishment. "What's going on? My best bud on the whole world! And also new kids that I'm meeting for the first time, but seem very cool." Billy chuckles.

"I invited another friend. I hope that's okay." He says, glancing behind Freddy and Blue.

The two turn around, gasping as they come face to face with the man of steel himself, Superman.

"Holy shit!"