Late

I woke up fucking late! I sprung out of bed and grabbed my uniform but immediately dropped it when it smelt like nothing but weed. I can't go to school smelling like that, I'll for sure get expelled.

I smirked and laid back it bed. "All well." I smiled while I wrapped myself in my blankets. "Guess I'll just not go today."

x-x-x-x

I woke back up at 11 am, I got up getting water. I go into the living room and see my bong. I poured water into it and sit down with the bong between my legs. "Fuck." I couldn't find my lighter. I checked in between the couches and rolled my eyes when I found it.

I still had weed in the bowl from last night. I lit the weed but some fuck knocked on my door. I continue to light my bong hoping they'd leave.

I inhaled the smoke exhaling it all...yet they were still knocking on the door. Fucking persistent. I open the door staring at the guy. "What the fuck do you want." The weed smell was leaking out of the room. "Izuku midoriya." I narrow my eyes and him. He wore a black shirt regular jeans and a black biker jacket.

This has happened before. Both my parents are so stuck in debt and owe so much people shit that they come to me. "What the fuck do.you.want." "Your coming with me." Like hell I am. I try closing the door but he stuck his foot in the door.

He forced himself in trying to grab me. "Get the fuck off me!" He started to punch me over and over. I got mad and finally got out of his grasp. I got some punches in too but nevertheless he was stronger than me. I grabbed the nearest pan and the second he was near me I swung it at him.

He fell on the floor unconscious. I leaned over out of breath. My mouth tasted like nothing but blood. I spit blood out and my face and body hurt like hell. I have to air this place out this call the police.

-

"Again midoriya? Maybe you should think about foster homes. This is the third time this month. It's not safe for yo-." "And those three times I handled it myself. I'm fine." He sighs in defeat and takes the guy away. He grabbed the door handle and looked back at me. "Also...stop smoking kid." He closed the door and left.

Truth is this happened about 8 times. I've been left with scars bruises and broken ribs. But all of those times I survived. On my own. For years.

It was about 1 pm. I had to go grocery shopping today. Sometimes it sucks having to act like an adult when your only 16.

x-x-x-x

Juice, flour, chips, bread...Check check check check. I have a cart full of groceries. Thank fuck I live within walking distance. I pay for the groceries, not wanting to carry it all I take the whole shopping cart with me.

The neighbor I live in is...well...cheap to say the least. I take the shopping cart in the elevator up to my door.

x-x-x-x

I checked the mail and saw a letter from u.a. This can't be good. I throw it on the coffee table not wanting to deal with it. "Fucking perfect." I'm out of weed. I grab my phone hitting the only contact I have in my phone.

"Kira. Hook me up."

"All I have right now is dab Zuzu."

"That's fine."

"I'll be over in five minutes."

I grab the dab bong putting in on the coffee table. I stare at the letter. Should I open it? I mean I already know it's not something I want to deal with. I grab the letter opening it.

To the parents of Izuku midoriya. We are concerned with midoriya's attendance. He's been late over 30 times in one trimester and absent over 20. If midoriya doesn't start coming to school on time you guys will face truancy. Please call us so we can talk about way midoriya can start going to school on time.

-Nezu

Fucking shit. Why the fuck did I even open this. They don't know that both my parents are druggies who left me at 7 years old. "Your welcome I'm gracing you with my presence and my drugs." Kira comes barging in. He slings his arm around my shoulders.

Kira and I aren't dating. We're just really really really close with each other. "This batch is free as long as you let me smoke with you." "Have at it."

First update! This one was low key trash but it'll start to get a lil crazy soon.

This is a pre made story so I already have 18 updates already ☠️ and the story isn't even finished