The plan

...finally I'm updating my shit 😌

Izuku

I take the key , photos, and letter in my pocket. Stop crying dammint. Everything about her was just a lie a stupid fucking lie made up by that asshole.

I walked out the room and quietly closed the door. I went back downstairs and saw the two guards there. They looked extremely confused. "What were you doing." "I just, had to use the bathroom." I went back into my room and sat on my bed looking at the pictures.

Like my mom said the pictures are enough to put him in jail. I'm just so pissed at my dad. He killed my mom. I barely knew my mom but...she seemed like she really cared for me....

Ah, I just really need something strong. I went downstairs and looking in the fridge yamazaki sherry cask 2016 campaign?? This is at least over eight thousand a bottle!

I hope this would get him mad. I sit on the bar stools and pour me a glass. It hurt like hell going down but as long as it made him mad and make me drunk I'm completely fine with that.

xxx

"What are you doing." "What the hell does it look like." I was almost finished with the bottle until he decided to grab it from me. "You...Drank my champa-."

"That's why the bottles almost empty." He let out a sigh not even getting mad. What the hell will get him mad?? "So, do you want to tell me why the door upstairs was unlocked." Shit...I forgot to lock it- I'm such a dumbass. I kept my straight face staring back at him, "don't know what your talking about. You know, now that your saying that it makes me want to see what's in the room now."

He stared at me for a little longer before nodding, "I see...Your excused." Now, how the hell am I going to leave this place. Only if humanity had superpowers, it would be so useful to me right now.

I wish I could know if Kacchan or Kira even hope I'm staying alive. I hope their okay...

Katsuki

"No, I'm not fucking okay! I've been sitting here for weeks and deku still isn't found." I sit and wait everyday only hearing the same shit everyday...I just miss that stupid nerd.

Naomasa started calling me, I picked up hoping they could finally fucking go get him.

"Meet me at the station right now."

xxxx

"Okay listen, we've rounded up at least seventy of swat, police, and narcotic detectives. I wasn't surprised when I found out Hisashi was pronounced wanted for the murder of his wife. If we caught him...He'll be put in prison for life. Plus the charge of kidnap, plus amount of drugs he has. This'll be a big win for us. We have a plan to invade the resident with a warrant."

Yes! Fucking finally, although I'm kinda scared. What if he's really hurt or dead by now?? "Katsuki...I promise we'll get him back." I rolled my eyes leaning back in my seat. "You guys will need to stay here protected at the station. It's far to dangerous for two high schoolers."

I guess he has a point. All this shit happening the past few months is stressing me the fuck out. It was always us three. No adults, no police, just two high schoolers trying to help.

"I would suggest calling your parents and inform them about what's going to happen. If they would like to come to the station they are welcomed." My parents are both on a business trip in America. With a sigh I called the hag and explained everything that's been happening.

"Katsuki! W-We'll be on the next flight to japan as quick as we can! Why did you tell me?? Oh my gosh- Masaru! Get everything packed-."

"I'm fine...Just stay in America okay? I'll call you later." I heard her crying on the other end making me feel bad. "S-Stay safe okay Kat? And t-tell izuku we-we love him." "...Yeah." I hung up feeling a bit better.

[9: 38pm]

Seeing all the police, detectives, and swat team is really cool....But I was loosing my fucking patients. I really can't wait until I see deku. "Alright everyone! Our main mission is to get izuku midoriya safe away from harm. Than our second mission is to take down Hisashi Midoriya. Wanted for the murder of inko midoriya, will be charged with murder, kidnap, and narcotics."