♣️♥️Luck (Nagito x Reader) PT1

PLEASE STOP READING THIS I MADE IT WHEN I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DVD WAS PLEASE I WAS DUMB AND UNEDUCATED I BEG YOU TO STOP READING THIS-

Tw 4 pills and depression❤️ yes author is self inserting this y/n/hj

"Sis! We got accepted!" Ibuki cheered. I could care less in all honesty. Ibuki has been like my 'sister' ever since we were in the orphanage, but now we live in a happy family known as the Mioda's.

Happy...

Ibuki is cheering because she was accepted to Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Musician. Me on the other hand, I'm the ultimate unlucky student.

Awesome talent, huh?

I'm being sarcastic. I just tell myself that.

Ibuki is cheering while I'm stuck dealing with a giant paper-cut, just from picking up the acceptance letter.

Thanks a lot, 'talent'.

————————————

I walked as Ibuki skipped into the school. "C'mon (Y/N)! Stop being a slow poke!" She teased.

"I'm coming!" I gave her a closed-eye smile.

When I closed my eyes, I didn't see where I was going, and I tripped over a pebble.

Isn't my luck just the greatest?

———————

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?"

I open my eyes to the bright sun shining down on me, I squint my eyes to see my sister with a worried look. I glance at my surroundings, noticing we were on a beach. "The bunny told us it's a school trip! Our classmates are here too!"

"Huh? Classmates?"

"Here! Ibuki will show you!"

She pulled my arm over to meet some of our classmates.

"I-Ibuki! Y-you're b-back!" I looked at the purple haired girl, who was with a small blonde and a girl with short brown hair. "W-who's t-this?"

"Oh guys! Meet Ibuki's sister, (Y/N) Mioda!"

"I guess she dosen't look as bad as pig barf over here."

"I-I'm sorryyyy!"

"I don't see the resemblance... could it be that one of you was adopted?"

"Yeah, we both were." I finally spoke.

"Well, I'm Chiaki Nanani, The Ultimate gamer. I'm excited to get to know you, (Y/N)."

"I'm Hiyoko Saionji, Ultimate traditional dancer. Im gonna go step on some ant hills now, bye~!"

"I-I'm M-mikan T-tsumiki... the u-ultimate Nurse..."

Maybe she has them.... but I can't count on it.

"I forgot to mention my ultimate... though it's not really a talent. I'm the ultimate unlucky student."

"O-oh... well, I'm very u-unlucky too.. i f-fall a lot a-and get b-bullied for it..."

"Ibuki wants to take (Y/N) to meet others!"

"O-okay! Me and C-Chiaki will stay here..."

We walked over to a large group of students, hopefully nice.

"Ooh~ What delectable young ladies are approaching us!"

"Tch.. Can it, will ya? Some of us are trying to speak."