♣️The Mistaken Motive (KokichixReader)

BIG TW/ S*ICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS.

When I wrote this of my own thoughts and someone says it isn't a valid reason of death:😼

ANWAYS this is from a while ago please do not read this

"Heya Guys!" Angie strolled into the cafeteria, hands in her pockets.

"Is it just me, or is Angie acting out of sorts?" Keebo asked.

"Of course it's not you, robots like you don't even have a mind of their own~!" Kokichi teased.

"That's Robophobic!"

"Angie, are you feeling alright?" Asked Shuichi.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"Are you by any chance saddened by Kirumi's death?" Keebo addressed.

"Kiiboy! You don't just ask that, us humans have feelings, don't cha' know?"

"Puhuhu~!" Monokuma appeared out of nowhere. "I need to tell you all about the latest motive! When I gave you the latest flashback light yesterday, 3 people's contained false information!"

"So, Angie must be affected by this..." Korekiyo stated.

"Yes, but that doesn't explain the other two...."

"I dunno... (N/N)-chan! What memory did you get?" Kokichi happily asked.

Kokichi and (Y/N) had been friends since before the killing game. (Y/N)'s little sister was a part of D.I.C.E, and soon, while (Y/N) was goofing off with her sister, did she meet Kokichi. They've now been friends for 2 years, and she helps D.I.C.E with a lot of their pranks, though she's not technically a member. Just a friend.

"I'd rather not talk about it... it was a memory with (S/N)."

A lot of the others were confused, not knowing who (S/N) was, but Kokichi knew, and decided not to ask any questions.

"Well, no one should look too deep into their memory, in the case that it's a lie."

"Well, me and (N/N) are gonna go play the knife game! Tell me if you wanna join~!
••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N)'s POV

Kokichi can tell lies from truths, so I learnt to tell half lies. My memory had my sister in it... so it wasn't a complete lie.

"Hey, Ñañe-"

"Uh oh (N/N), you only call me that when something's wrong~"

"Kokichi please just let me speak! I know you probably don't feel the same, but I've liked you... for a while now."

"...you're right."

"Eh? W-what do you mean?"

"I don't like you back..."

"Oh that's alright, could we stay as friends though?"

"Who would wanna be friends with a slut like you?"

"Kokichi, I already know your joking."

"I'm not. No one wants to be friends with a clintfaced loser like you."

"K-Kokichi... you can stop lying now..."

"I'm not, whore. If you really want the truth, I like (S/N). She's actually cute and smart, unlike her filthy dumbass of a sister."