the arrival

*a week later*

I woke up, anxious. Why? Well, this will be my last day in Florida. And I will move to some dumb nasty place in NJ, like wtf? Is there even people living there? Grabbed my phone and looked at the clock, 11am.

Well, rise and shine I thought for myself.

I walked out of bed looking at all my boxes standing there, full with all my belongings. Today wasn't a really important day, I would just fly to New jersey. Fixing everything with all my boxes. I searched in the box w all my clothing, finding a sweatpants and a white top.

I put it on and look in the mirror

I put it on and look in the mirror. DAMNNNN, I was looking goooood even tho i ain't going anywhere special.

I woke up to Kairi shaking me

"Wtf?" I said, not knowing why tf he shakes me.

"We have arrived to our final destination" he said very pleased and calm.

I looked up and saw our house, Daaamnnn again.

This was pretty similar to our other house back in Florida, I mean our house in Florida was THE house. So y'all can imagine what kinda house I lived in, but I'm sure this will be good.
I opened the car door and got out, I scanned the house slowly with my eyes before going in.

Kairi's pov;

The whole car ride I had just sitting with music, blasting in my ears. When we finally arrived mom told me to wake up y/n, wait what? She had fallen asleep? I didn't even notices that.
Anyways I began to shake her, telling her multiple times to wake up. Finally she lift her head slowly looking at me with an angry expression in her face.
The only thing that tired bitch could say was
" Wtf" like she was confused to me shaking her.

"We have arrived to our final destination" I said very pleased and calm. Just because i was veery pleased and calm.

*this is our house*

*this is our house*

Y/n pov;

Mom and dad had told me and Kairi to pick rooms, so I walked up the beautiful white chalk stairs. Looking around on the other floor, I walked in 4 rooms before my eye fell extra for the last. It was a medium sized room, not to big, but not to small.
Big enough to hang with friends, but small enough to don't fell scared of something hiding in the dark.
I walked around admiring the room, as I was walking around I saw a bathroom. It was a bit hidden so that was why I hadn't seen it before.
I walked to the door frame and started to screaming

"THIS ROOM IS MINE, OKAY?"

As I was walking to the windows to see if there was any interesting things on my street.

Nothing, like literally nothing. I've had been here for about 20 minutes and I was already bored out.
I sat on the warm floor when my parents starting shouting my name, telling me that the movers had come with all of our stuff.
I run down to the front door guiding the dudes to where my shit we're gon be. 10 minutes later they where finally done
"Thank you" I said happily that all my things were with me.
All of my boxes was know in my room, but hold up. I wanna see what room Kairi picked. I closed my door and walked in every room on the floor, finally, I found it. His room was on the other side of the hall, lucky me. My room was far away from his, so if I would sneak out he wouldn't notice. I hoped:) As i was about to go in his room, mom came right behind me.

"Y/n just so you know, the room next to yours is the guest room."

"Alright" I said to my mom, unbothered. When actually I was thinking "fuck" my room was just next to the guest room. Nah it's okay, not a big deal.

I opened Kairis room, he had also picked a room that was not to big, but not to small. Looks like we got the same taste in room sizes. Anyways he just packed up all his stuff when he said

" Shouldn't you pack up your stuff to?"

"Yeah I should, just wanted to check out the room you picked" I said and walked out of his room

*Some hour later*

I was finally done with unpacking, god. I was sooo exhausted, I just jumped in my bed. Feeling my eyes getting heavier.

Well i guess that's it for this chapter, sorry for another boring chapter. Next one is where things will start happening;)