wtf?

(outfit since it wanted to disappear last time) this w some af1:) n the top is not crossed like that it's normal bcuz that twist turn shit on the pic is ugly

she turned around to see a tall boy with long curly hair falling down on his head. she smiled and looked away, not wanting ethan to see her red face.

"let's just not talk about all that right now, i'm embarrassed" she said nervously

"why be nervous? you weren't bad" he said as he softly lifted her cheek with his hand

she looked in his eyes, still embarrassed of what she just did. because she knew that everyone would talk about it in school.

"let's drink some more!" she said quickly, changing the subject.

she walked to get two new red cups and started pouring some vodka and soda in it.

"here!:) nothing special but.. yeah" she said as she handed him the cup, starting to drink it herself.

*30 minutes later*

i can't fucking control myself at parties, why did i even come bruh. ethan looked so good i just wanted to, yeah no it's just the alcohol.

they both got a little to much to drink, so much that y/n needed to use the bathroom.

"i'm just gonna use the bathroom coming in 5, stay here" y/n said to him

he gave her a nod in respond

she walked up the stairs and in into the bathroom.

thank god no one was using the bathroom, i would've pissed myself.

after three minutes she was done, she looked in the mirror and got out, ready for another drink.

she walked down the stairs and back to the kitchen, were surprisingly ethan still was.

"hey! lemme make you a drink!" he said with a smile on his face.

"yeah sure why not:)" she responded as she took a seat on the counter, looking at him while he did her drink.

after about 3 minutes he was done, "here you go princess" he said, as he handed her the drink.

"well cheers!:)" she said as they both raised their cups against each other and then drinking the liquor.

"that was so good! what was in it-" she tried to ask him only to get interrupted buy his lips on hers.