"Not overdressed, just cute"

Y/n pov;

Lunch is over, i said goodbye to Ethan and began to walk out of the big hall which was empty in a couple of seconds.

-

I sat in my last class of the day, chemistry. I think i had it with Ethan? If i'm not wrong.

But he wasn't here, i sat in the back of the classroom. Which did that i could see everybody clearly, but i didn't see him.

Weird.

I recognize him when i see him, that blond/brown ish curly hair could be recognized anywhere.

I already knew a lot about the subject we worked on right know, so i don't really feel the urge to listen that much.

I was about to lay my head on my desk when i felt how my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I took it out and saw that Ale had added me to the boys group chat.

Tha boyss🦠

Ale added you to the group chat "tha boyss🦠"

Ale:
So y/n since you ditched us at lunch,
you don't know what we talked about
but we are going to the mall and you
are going with us😌

Me:
So y'all just making plans and just assume
that i can come ?

Mattia:
Yeah kinda, not our fault that you
didn't sit w us and heard what we
was planning...

Me:
Chill, i'm coming.
What time tho?

Roshaun:
At 5pm

Seen

———————————————————————-

The school day was finally over and y/n could finally head home. Kairi had texted her earlier that he would get home by himself, so for the first time in a while. Y/n could finally enjoy her own company, just some alone time. She connected her phone with the car and played some loud music, the most satisfying part of that. Was that nobody could complain about what she was playing, no one wanted to switch song and no one wanted to connect their own phone. Since she hadn't got a moment like this in a long time, she took advantage of it and took the longer way home.

She was worthy a ice frappe,last time was in Florida with all her friends. They always drove to Starbucks before school and blasted music in the car just singing along. It was nothing in the world that y/n missed more then Florida.

She drove into the drive through and ordered her drink, then drove home. The long way of course, just vibing with the music. The time was 3.45pm when she pulled up in her drive way, she had enough time to get ready. Since she was only meeting the boys, she didn't need to dress up. Only a little.

Y/n changed from her playboy two piece to the outfit shown below.

y/n pov;

I didn't want to dress up to much, so i just put on a cute black top with some blue jeans^.

It took me a while to pick out the outfit but i still had time.

4.02pm

I have time to do my makeup, as i said earlier. I do not want to go overboard with this, just a cute outfit with some natural makeup.

I need to eat something first or i'm going to starve. As i was going downstairs Kairi came home with Alejandro, he lived like two houses away so it was very close for him home.

"Hi y/n!" Alejandro said with a smile.

I said hi back and hugged him, i then hugged my brother standing besides him.

They went upstairs as i went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

I opened the refrigerator and saw some bananas and strawberries, i totally forgot about them!

Mom had bought them earlier and i asked her to put them in the refrigerator so that they would be cold.

The flavor is IMMACULATE, never tasted anything like this before.  (a/n: if you don't get this i-)

I rinsed the strawberries and cut the banana, i put it all into a bowl and then went up to my room.

I sat down at the floor in front of my big mirror, and made my makeup.

"Alexa, play Bad bitch hours playlist" i said, i need to turn the fuck up.

REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A *****

"Alexa, switch song"

I know Act up is 🤩, but like. Not today, that's not the first song i want to hear.

Can't stop won't stop get guap
Ten white toes in them Tory flip flops
Manicures and pedicures I'm always tip top

"WHEN THEY SAY IM NOT HOT ALL THESE LIES NEED TO STOP, CUZ IM ICY, WIFEY HATERS WANNA FIGHT ME"  i started to sing as i turned the volume up.

As i sang, i swinged my brushes to the mirror.

(you know when you feel yourself bad asff and you start acting all baddie? yes like that, imagine yourself doing that. cuz sis you be looking goood👀😍)

And from time til time, i ate some of the strawberries and bananas from the bowl.

I just sat there and vibed as I did my makeup.

Concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, eyebrow gel and mascara. Yes that will be it.

As i vibed a little more, the song "Good as hell by lizzo" played.

OOOHH, know i'm about to sing my soul out.

I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?

"FEELIN GOOD AS HEEEEELL" i started as my door opened

"SHUUT THE FUUCK UUUUUUPPPP" Kairi sang. Really? I was in such a good mood before that oompa loompa had the urge to destroy it.

I gave him the biggest murder look ever, my eyes literally said 'get out of my eyesight in 3 seconds or you're dead'.

"Robert is here in 10 minutes" he said before he disappeared in the stairs. Alejandro following him.

Wait, the time went by that fast?? Woow.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before heading downstairs.