Hello...Again

I walked through the front door and Spring already started to scold me. " Where exactly did you go? Your going to have us caught with your foolishness-" I rolled my eyes as I cut her off. " Look, I know what I'm doing. Trust me." Spring sighed. " Fine." I smiled. I made a lamb. When I was younger I started to name animals for food. I had a duck that I named Turduckhen, and at school we had chickens and I named one Fried Chicken. My teachers laughed whenever I named it. I saw Spring gazing at the pot. " You want to cook?" I asked. She nodded happily. As I gave her a spoon I saw her open her mouth as if to talk. " What is it?" I asked as she forced her lips together. " I'm kinda lonely I mean like when your not here..." I smiled instantly thinking about Todd. He had brown hair that sometimes covered his eyes. He's tall but yet short. " Why are you smiling?" Spring asked. " Oh Er...nothing I will think about finding someone." Spring nodded stirring.

I finished eating. " I decided." Spring looked up from her bowl. " What is it?" I smiled. " A yes, we need more company but don't reveal yourself keep hidden." Spring frowned. " But I wanted to choose the boy- I mean person." I laughed. " Yea sure you did. Anyway fine go." I shooed her. Knowing her she didn't mean boy she just thought a boy would most likely say yes... Spring nodded and skipped out of the door. I went into a hidden attic I was the only one who found it. There was bookshelves filled with books. A small desk with a comfortable looking chair stood by the window. This is my place to relax.

A few hours later I heard the front door open. " This is where you live?" A female voice asked. " Yep. So Sarah do you like it?" I heard a laugh. " Are you kidding I love it! But are you sure there is enough room for the boy and me?" I heard a sigh. " Yes Todd will be able to have a room next to my roommate." I heard their shoes hit the floor. Silently I secretly got out of my peace room and headed towards my normal room. I made it there before them silently I turned off the light and pretended to be asleep. If any of them knew about my secret room they would hog it. I heard the door open. " Oh there she is... She's sleeping hold on you might want to stand back." She was going to scream I had to act perfectly to make it seem like I was asleep. She let out a scream. I jumped up and stood in combat position my fist close to a blonde girls head. She took a step back. Instantly I dropped my hands. Spring sighed. " She has been doing combat classes." I smiled and nodded. " I am Storm." Todd's eyes grew and he smiled. " Hello.... Again Storm, Spring said I will be having the room next to yours." I nodded already bored. " Well if you have any questions just asked me." Spring smiled. I heard Sarah mumble. " She is very combative..like she likes it.." I grabbed Ash and left to go downstairs. My acting was incredible.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch because I woke up on the floor but my leg on part of the couch. It was five thirty in the morning. I fixed up the living room and fed the cats. When I finished cleaning the entire downstairs it was eight. I started making breakfast. Sausage, Waffles, bacon and orange or Apple juice. I heard someone coming downstairs. " Is that why you didn't kill me?" A soft voice asked. It seemed frightened. " Good Morning Todd and no she found you by chance... I didn't want to kill you." Todd smiled and started to plate his stuff up. Instantly I felt arms wrap around me. " Thank you for not killing me." He said. I smiled. " Anytime.. Now get as much as you want.. I'm sure Spring and I won't eat much anyway." Todd smiled and took his plate to the table.