🥀Chapter one🥀

"-I still don't understand why my teachers had to call you all the way down here" I say while turning to look at Bruce's figure. Said bat is looking forward with a small smile planted on  his face.

We currently walk side by side down the empty corridor of Gotham's prestigious academy, or gpa for short, as we allow small conversations to flow through our lips.

Bruce's narrowed blue eyes move over the walls , to the displays, and finally over an award case that displays at least ten shiny plastic gold and silver medals for various activities and honors. It doesn't surprise me that he's curious, he did fund more than half of this school.

"They wanted me to know how well you've been doing, it's not everyday you win nationals for the school" he states simply.

I hold back a small frown. But did you really notice?

I shake my head a little bit and sigh, side stepping around him to hold the door open. A calm breeze brushes over us and into the air conditioned school as beams of sun make the floor sparkle.

He steps out with a thank you, and when I get out he's already trecking down the creamy white stair case.

He stops suddenly his back facing me.

"Dick I-" he starts before being cut off by a girly wail and a loud thump sound. My eyes widen as a breeze more harsh pulls at my midnight ink colored hair and matching navy blue blazer. I can't help but close my eyes until the breeze turns into a flutter. My eyes instantly land on a body that lays flat further down the walkway.

I feel my heart skip a beat and time almost completely stop as my lips part and my electric baby blue eyes widen.

The surprised wail came from the girl currently running her hand over her glossy baby pink hair as she mumbles something with only one gold speckled green eye open and a small embarrassed smile on her plump pink lips. The girl sits up with her free hand in between her legs as a goofy smile replaces the embarrassed one.

"Miss are you ok?" Bruce says already going to the young girls aid. She jumps up at the sudden noise before brushing something I can't quite see off of the front of her outfit.

"I'm fine thank you! I didn't know anybody was here right now, I could of swore I was told nobody would be here right now.." she mumbles the last part into her hand as her eyes dart to the left in thought.

"Anyways!" She starts with a clap of her small freckled hand.  "I somehow got separated by a woman who was giving me a tour of this academy, maybe you've seen her??" She asks with a tilt of her head. It's almost as if she didn't fall to begin with..

"Is that so..." Bruce says. I can tell that her positive and energetic nature is surprising to him. She's obviously not from around Gotham and with that light accent it only makes me wonder where she's from and who she is.

"Mrs.blackkkkkk!" A familiar voice wails almost as if out of breath or with lack of oxygen in their system.

Mrs. Wei, my science teacher, is the woman that speed walks down the tidy paved sidewalk and up towards the school while yelling.  She lets out a loud tired yell to herself before her dark brown eyes shift over to our forms.

"Oh my! Mr. Wayne! Mr. Grayson! Mrs.black! " Mrs. Wei's voice rings out in suprise. The older womans cheeks turn a Pink color as she looks at Bruce with a smile before running over to us.  Any energy she had lost looking for the girl, mrs.black, has now been recovered.

"Mrs. Wei, it's a pleasure to see you again" Bruce says with a small smile. Out of all of the teachers in this school, it always seemed as if mrs. Wei was one of his favorites.