Part Thirteen

Harry let Cora roll him over onto his back. God, her taste still flooded his tongue and he could die from the sweetness. He'd given her an orgasm with his mouth and tongue, laving and sucking on her until her thighs had clenched around his head and her fingers nearly pulled his hair from his scalp.

He couldn't wait to do it again.

"You are not the only one who has done a little research," she said, a small smile twisting her lips as she rose up on an elbow. Her breasts were pale and round, tipped with hard points that called to his mouth. He reached out to plump the mound higher, craning his neck to get closer. When he sucked on her nipple, she dropped her head and moaned. "Wait, this is supposed to be your turn."

"There are no turns," he murmured. "Everything that you enjoy is also enjoyable for me."

"Everything?"

He knew exactly what she meant. Had he really enjoyed having his face between her legs? "I nearly came in my trousers while licking you. Trust me. That was a dream come true for me."

A bold palm slid over the erection in his trousers. He gasped and bucked his hips, and her lips trailed his jaw, pressing tiny kisses to his rough skin. "Perhaps I am able to make more of your dreams come true."

Oh, Christ.

"Do not do anything you aren't comfortable with," he said. "We have years ahead of us to explore and experiment."

"So logical, my Harry." She flicked open the fastening on his trousers. "Any chance you'll tell me what you like?"

He thought of directing her on how to stroke his shaft or roll his balls. Or how to use her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock—

Flames licked through his groin, tightening everywhere, and his cock jumped. He immediately filled his head with boring thoughts, like formulas and elements.

Cora separated the folds of his trousers. "You just thought of something, didn't you?"

"Cora . . . " He would come in his clothing if he began explaining all the things he wished for her to do. "I'm hanging on by a very thin thread here."

"Hmm." She rose up on her knees and reached for his waistband. In a blink, she had him down to his union jack. Her gaze raked the length of him. "You are a dashed handsome man."

He bit back a smile and started unbuttoning his undergarment. "Back to this research you've done. Tell me what you know."

She drew off his socks one at a time. "My brothers discussed what they did with women when they thought no one was listening. I gained quite an education."

"Such as?"

"Such as how good it felt when a woman used her mouth on his . . . " She tilted her chin to indicate the erection pressed against his undergarment.

"Can you say it, I wonder?" he teased. "Go on. Say it."

Color tinged her cheeks in the most adorable manner, distracting him from his raging desire and her bare skin. "Stop. I've never said the word aloud."

He quickly released the remaining buttons of his undergarment. Levering up, he pulled his arms out of the sleeves then shoved the garment down the length of his body. He was completely nude, on display for her, and he let her stare at his chest and stomach, his legs and feet. After what felt like minutes she brought her gaze to his cock.

Biting her lip, she brought her hand up to touch the tip. He caught her wrist. "If you can't say it then you can't touch it."

He didn't mean it, of course. But he didn't want her to feel any embarrassment with him. They'd known each other forever. This was a new chapter in their relationship, yes, but he was still the same man who had adored her since they were children. Nothing would ever change that.