♡𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍♡

"chansun ,do you want to watch tv?" you asked your three year old son as he was asking to watch tv

he nodded as he was on the floor with some of his toys. you smiled as you turned on the tv to his favourite show.

you sat down on the couch as you were watching chansun and his show. he giggled and danced around to the music.

you smiled as you watched him dance to the music. you were waiting on your husband to come. it wasnt to late and today he wad supposed to come home early.

not even five minutes pass and you heard the door open. you turn to see chanyeol coming in with his bags. chansun gasped a little and quickly got up to go to his father.

"chansun-ahh" chanyeol said as he dropped his bags and grabbed chansun. you smiled as you got and went to them.

"how were you to mommy today?" chanyeol asked him as you went over to them.

"good" chansun said as you nodded . chanyeol gave him a high five and put him down to continue let him watch his show.

this time chanyeol gave you a hug and kissed you. you slightly smiled he seemed more energized today. he was usually tired when he came home

"aigoo , i missed you" chanyeol said as he still had you in his arms. you looked up at him

"we saw each other this morning chanyeol" you said as you laughed at his exaggeration.

"i still miss you" chanyeol said as he smiled. chansun had his features but he also had yours which made him look adorable .

you went over to the kitchen and grabbed some of chansun snacks. you went back to the living room and handed them to him

he happily grabbed them and began eating them. you went back to the couch and sat down.

you saw chanyeol come back to the living room. he stood there for a while until he grabbed some of chansuns snacks. chansun whinnied and almost began crying.

"stop chanyeol your gonna make him cry"you told chanyeol as he was laughing a bit .

"sorry sorry" he said to chansun as he ruffled his hair and went over and sat next to you on the couch.

he put his arm around you pulling you closer to him. after a while you felt him rest his hand on your thigh.

you didnt really think about it since you were just watching chansun and the tv. that was until you felt his hand move up higher.

you jumped a bit as you felt his hand up your thigh. you grabbed his hand and pulled it back down as you continue to hold onto his hand.

you looked over at him and slightly shook your head at him. he looked at you as if nothing happened.

"what?" he asked you . you glared at him playfully

"dont do that" you told him as you still had his hand with yours. he slightly smirked.