Date?

Next morning,

Preeta woke up and saw herself in his embrace. She smiled and thought to disturb him.

Preeta(in his ears) : Karan..

Karan(smilingly) : Time pass mt kro.. College ke liye late hojaogi..

Preeta(widening her eyes) : Tum uthe hue ho?

Karan: Yes babydoll...

He hugged her even tightly.

Preeta: Toh utho.. Muhrat nikalo kya..

Karan(kissing her forehead) : Good morning...

Preeta(smilingly) : Good morning..

Karan(puppy face) : Tumhara college jaana zaruri h kya..

Preeta: Ha.. Par I promise class khatam hote hi aajaungi.. Sidha tumhare paas..Itne tv dekh lena.. Kuch bhi kr lena..

Karan(smilingly) : Okh..

He broke the hug. She stood up and went to freshen up. He went downstairs.

Preeta got ready and came running downstairs. Karan glared her.

Preeta: Sorry.. Late ho rhi hu..

Karan handed her a sandwich and her bag. She tied her hair in a messy bun and took it.

Karan: Tumhara har baar ka yehi h na..

Preeta started eating sandwich. Karan took out her hair pin opening her bun.

Preeta(glaring) : Karan.. Kya h yeh...

Karan: Aise jyada acha lagti ho..

He tucked her hair strand.

Preeta: Tum aur tumhari logics..

Karan: Bye.. Time hogya

Preeta(hugging him) : Bye bye..

She ran out closing the door. He smiled seeing her.

Preeta reached college and entered the class. The bell rang at the same moment. She sighed. She was on time and sat besides Rehaan.

Rehaan: Good morning..

Preeta : Good morning Rehaan..

The lecture began and all she could think of was Karan . His company had made her smile again and surprisingly, a ghost friend, Karan was the best thing that has ever happened to her. She smiled at his thought. Soon, classes got over. Preeta was walking in corridor when Rehaan held her hand.

Preeta(surprised) : Rehaan.. Tum..

Rehaan: Actually preeta.. Mujhe tumse kuch baat krni thi..

Preeta took her hand back and smiled.

Preeta: Ha bolo..

Rehaan: Kal dinner pr chle?

Preeta(smilingly) : Ha koi baat nhi..Shrishti ko boldena mujhe time batadegi..

Rehaan: Nhi.. Aur koi nhi.. Sirf hum dono..

Preeta looked at him. He took her hand in his.

Rehaan(softly) : Mere saath date pr chlogi?

Preeta was surprised. She liked Rehaan. He was a sweet guy and a nice friend but date, relationships, she was confused. She nodded. Rehaan smiled.

Rehaan: Chalo.. Main tumhe drop kr deta hu..

Preeta went behind him. Both sat in car. All she could think of was her answer, Rehaan had always been super nice to her and there was no reason to refuse him for a date except..

Beyond Destiny✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें