Beyond Love

Next morning,

Preeta's phone started ringing. She was still sleeping. Karan looked at the screen to see Maya calling.

Karan(caressing her hair) : Babydoll bahut thak gyi thi.. Jab uthegi tb baat krlegi..

He kept the phone outside the room and laid besides her hugging her.

Maya was continuously calling her.

Maya: Come on Pree.. Pick up the phone..

Preeta slowly opened her eyes only for Karan to kiss her forehead smiling.

Tu aata h.. Seene mein..
Jab jab saanse bharrti hu..

Preeta(smilingly) : Good morning love..

Karan: Bada pyaar aa rha h..

Preeta: Roz hi aata h.. Time kya hua h..

Karan: 11 bje h.. Aur haa, Maya call kr rhi thi.. Baat krlena..

Preeta(shocked) : What..Maya..phone kaha h mera..

Karan(confused) : Main bahar rkh aaya tha kamre ke..

Preeta got off the bed and ran out looking for her phone. Karan followed her confused.

Tere dil ki galliyon se..
Main har roz guzarti hu..

Preeta saw Maya's twenty missed calls and called her back tensed.

Preeta: Hello Maya.. I am sorry.. Sorry.. Bolo kya hua..

Maya: Kiara ka address mil gya h.. Woh yahi Mumbai mein h.. Par..

Preeta: Main abhi aa rhi hu.. Main abhi pahuch rhi hu.. Okay...

Maya: Okay..

She hanged up and was going to get ready. Karan held her hand.

Karan: Kya hua babydoll..

Preeta(jerking his hand) : Karan.. Tumne kyu mera phone bahar rkha.. Woh call mere liye bahut zaroori tha.. Ab pata nhi..

Karan: Babydoll..main toh bs.. Tum so rhi thi..

Preeta(frustrated) : Toh bhi Karan..Tumhe meri zindagi ke faisle lene ko kisne kaha..

Karan looked at her hurt.

Karan(smiling bitterly) : Sahi kh rhi ho tum..

Preeta went to get ready without realising what she said, could hurt someone. Karan was sitting on stairs waiting for her to come down.

Preeta came down getting ready hurriedly and went towards the door. Karan stood up and looked at her going.

Hawa ke jaise chlta h tu..
Main ret jaise udti hu..

Preeta was going. Karan looked at her. She turned. He smiled. She hugged him. He kissed her forehead.

Karan: All the best...

He was hoping for her to turn as always but she didn't. She went out without even saying a bye. Karan's smile disappeared as the door closed. He went down the basement and stared her picture blankly.

Maya's car stopped in front of Preeta. She came out.

Preeta: Ha bol Maya... Main nhi chahti thi Karan sunle.. Main use koi jhoothi umeed nhi dena chahti.. Bol.. Kiara... Kya..

Beyond Destiny✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें