Sacrificial Bride

Hey guys! It's me ya gurl. Kidding. I'm back with a new book! And I'm happy with this. Even tho it's a very common plot, I just want a story like it. So I hope you enjoy it!

w a r n i n g

This story is a work of Fanfiction. Characters, Place, Names, Business, Events, and Incidents are either the products of my imagination or is used ina fictitious manner. BTS and Gfriend arem't owned by me. There will be mature scenes so be aware.

m a i n  c h a r a c t e rs

HWANG EUNBI

BTS

GFRIEND

○●○

               Hwang Eunbi, a once bubbly and kind girl turned to silent and aloof. After being captured to be a livestock, that was Eunbi's life the day she turned 11. That day was when everything in her life collapsed.

         Her hometown being raid and every girl that was alive being captured and to live inside an unknown building with no way out. They were held in hostage, to learn how to please a vampire, as they were raised and imprinted in their minds that they would be a Sacrificial Bride till they turn 18.

        If Eunbi just stays quiet, would that make her life easy? If she would just obey would they not kill her?

        Read in order to know the life of Hwang Eunbi, who's life turned a whole 180 they day she turned 11.