PROLOGUE

Hello! If  you didn't notice... I change the descriptiom of the story... but don't worry! The plan of the story is still the same! I just made a few changes :)). Please excuse the grammar and mistakes since English isn't my first language. Enjoy this prologue! Even tho it's quite short...

           Several years ago, Vampires ruled the planet name Earth. Kingdoms of different regions were build for Vampires to be called as leaders. But out of all of those kindom there is one that stands out among them. They are called the BTS Kingdom ruled by 7 powerful vampires whom both vampires and people don't want to mess with.

        They were titled as the King Kingdom for they are undefeatable. Having a large and strong army.

       But of course they wouldn't be strong without the blood of the Sacrificial Bride.

       Sacrificial Bride, a human girl who will be chosen by how she is progressing in the school named Livestock Fortuna Institute. In were, girls from 11 to 17 are captured to stay in that school and learn how to be a Sacrificial Bride. Once they turn 18 they are sent off to a Kingdom, unless they're not worthy to be one.

       Not that it's a good thing but being send off to a Kingdom would be the only good thing that could happen since if you fail to pass, you are sent off somewhere where no one really knows.

       Some people say they are killed or being fed off to the vampires that were forgotten by some leaders.

      Would this be going on forever? Will there be no hope for humanity anymore? It can't be tell but people hiding behind the thin walls of their houses prayed that this torture will soon all vanish.

          "Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Eunbi... Happy birthday to you!" Sang by the raven hair girl's parents.

         Hwang Eunbi has turn to the age of 11 as she was surrounded by her family and friends. Smiling at her as it was her special day.

         "Make a wish darling," Her parents said, Eunbi clutch her hands as she closes her eyes thinking of a wish she wants. It was the only one she has wished and would love it to happen to them for a lifetime.

        I wish my family, friends and me would be happy all the time... Was what Eunbi wished. She open her eyes and blew the candle's fire off as the people infront of her roar in happiness clapping at her. After eating she played with her friends. Who are Kim Sojung, Jung Yerin, Jung Eunha, Choi Yuna and Kim Yewon.

       Playing with them outside her small house, they laughed, ran around, made jokes and a lot more. It was Eunbi's happiest day since she was with her loved ones.

       As she kept playing a loud bang was heard, dark smoke appeared. Everyone including the girls stopped playing as they stared at the dark smoke coming at them.

       Then soon they heard a yell, "Get them!". Soon people with black capes and a hoodie covering their faces started to come out from the smoke. Eunbi's hand was held as someone started to drag her away from her friends as she saw them being taken away.

       "No! My friends!" Eunbi exclaimed, she turn to look at who was dragging her and it was her father. "Daddy! Please! Save them!" Eunbi pleaded as she tried to pul her father towards her friends.

       "Eunbi! No!" Her father scolded as he continue to drag Eunbi but Eunbi kept whining and crying as she want her friends to be saved. Eunbi's father then drag her to an alley, letting her go and kneeled before her.

        "Eunbi! listen to me!" He father said as she held her shoulders. "Those guys who took your friends, are vampires, they are mean and cruel, I don't want you to be taken away from me, so please listen to daddy," He pleaded looking directly at her brown eyes.

      "B-but..." Eunbi stuttered wanting to still argue with her father but decided not to, she look around and saw that her mother wasn't with her. "Where's mommy?" She asks, her father tensed at the word as he looked away. "Your mother... left..." He whispered but Eunbi didn't understand and was about to ask, not until she heard voices.

       "Aaww, what a sweet moment... I might cry," The vampire sarcastically said as he wiped off fake tears. Eunbi's father quickly stood up and pulled Eunbi behind him.

      "Aaww.. is daddy protecting honey?" Another vampire asks as they walked closer towards them.

     Three vampires where surrounding Eunbi and her father. Father looked down at her terrified daughter, the only thing that was on his mind was to keep her daughter safe.

       "Eunbi... when I say run,you run okay?" He said to Eunbi, "No! I'm not leaving you!" She exclaimed which made her father sigh. "I'll meet you then, I just have to take care of something," He said. Eunbi naively nodded her head and waited for his Father's signal.

       "Eunbi! Run!" Her father yelled as he jumped on the three vampires helding them down as Eunbi ran for her life. Her father tried to but the vampires were to strong. "That was so pathetic," The vampire said and killed Eunbi's father in a blink of an eye.

      Eunbi saw it as she felt a tear fall from her eyes.

      "Daddy! No!" She screamed as she saw her father's body and head lying separately from the ground.

      "Tsk... tsk... you should have listened to your father when he told you to run away," The vampire said and grab Eunbi, putting her on his shoulder and left.

      "Put me down!" Eunbi screamed punching the vampires back which did really nothing to the vampires. Eunbi cried as she was already far away from where her father died.

      Her screams and punching died down as she felt her energy slowly draining. She stayed on the vampires shoulder and did nothing but stayed quiet.

      It was her birthday, the day she was excited of but it turned to be the day she wished that never arrived. On what was happening was just the opposite of what she wished for, and then she realised that the world was nothing but brutal.