4

Eunbi fell asleep along the way to the Kingdom. She felt so weak after everything that happened, she didnxt ate properly as she considered that if she didn't eat right her blood would be bland and no vampires would like to drink hers.

        She felt the chariot stop, she opened her eyes and a castle is right infront of her. Walls were made out of bricks as it gives out the color of grey. Algaes could barely be seen sticking on the walls as vines flow down from some parts of the castle. Eunbi gasped at the view, she then went down of the carriage as she stared at the mansion.

        The chariot quickly left her alone, which made her want to run for it but didn't want to. She looked around to see if anyone was there but everything looked empty.

       They don't greet the Sacrificial bride? Well we are nothing but slaves so they don't greet low lifes like me... Eunbi thought as she head to the massive double door infront of her, the heel of her shoes made soft sounds as it pitter-pattered on the asphalt. She knocked on the door and it made a loud bang, she was pretty sure the vampires could hear it. Well she knows that the vampires has felt her presence. From what she learned back at the institute, vampires are able to smell humans from meters away, and the fact the Eunbi's blood is roaming around the open field right now makes it known that she's near.

          She grab the doorknob and twisted it, it was unlocked so she head in and took a peak. "Hello?" She asks, nothing but a hallway was what is inside when you enter the main door. Another massive door was right infront. Eunbi decided to go through the door. She was greeted with a bright room with a gloomy atmosphere. Cream is the color of the walls, the floor made of wood as it was polished making the light of the chandelier above reflect on it. Sofas of the colour white was placed neatly around a coffee table. Eunbi admired the furnished room as she stared at the paintings on the wall.

She spotted a painting of seven human forms as four of them sat on the couch while three of them stood on the back. They looked very intimidating as they stared right infront. She felt like the eyes inside the painting were watching her as it was directly looking at her orbs. She looked at other pictures and it were the same people from the picture before.

"They must be the vampires," Eunbi whispered, she look away from the pictures and spotted a balcony that had stairs connected at the sides, she saw a figure right at the center of the balcony and froze as it was staring at her.

"I knew I smelled sweet blood coming from here," He said and took a big whiff, inhaling Eunbi's aromatic blood and letting out a small groan. "It's been forever since I've tasted sweet blood like yours... mind giving me a taste?" He asks. Eunbi was about to defend herself but then she realized that he might be one of her masters, he had pink for his hair and plump lips, his cheeks were quite chubby and horizontally long-eye shape. "As you may, master," She said softly. The vampire smiled and he was now infront of Eunbi making her jump in surprise. "I like you, being obedient to me, usually, they try to escape but you? You just let me do what I want," The vampire smiled as he slowly wrap his arm around Eunbi's small waist. "Of course, you are my master, I was taught to obey you," Eunbi courteously said with a soft voice.

           "Well, what a kind food you are," He muttered and placed another hand on the side of her neck and leaned his face nearer to it. Eunbi closed her eyes and waited for the pain to happen but felt him being ripped of her body. Her eyes open wide as she saw another vampire infront of her, he was taller than him, his shoulders were wide, hair the color of chestnut, cat-like eyes, lips were very full as if it was swollen.

          "What are you doing, Jimin?" He said angrily, "What? Isn't she sent for us to drink?" Jimin asked, "I'm sorry for his rude behavior, why don't we take a seat and wait for the others to come," the wide shoulder guy suggested. Eunbi nodded her head as she was escorted to the cream loveseat sofa and made her sat down beside him. Jimin was told to sit far away from her which made him sulk.