1-Welp I'm a girl now

Harry P.O.V

I went to hospital wing, because I didn't feel right as my gender, and whenever I'm with boys it feels wrong. But when I'm with girls it feels right, and whenever I were make clothes it don't feel like I'm supposed to wear male clothes.

I finally get to hospital wing I sit on a bed Madam pomfrey comes “oh darling what is the problem it doesn't seem like you're hurt”“Madam pomfrey... I don't feel like I'm supposed to be a boy I feel like a girl” Madam pomfrey eyes widen.
–––
(I'm skipping this part because I don't really know the whole transgender thing)

I walk out of hospital wing, I go towards Professor mcgonagall's office. Once I get there I knock on the door, “come in” I walk into the office, I sit down on a chair. Professor McGonagall looked up from her paperwork, her eyes widen, realizing it was me but female. “Professor McGonagall I would like to unroll” I say to her.“uh... All right” she said alittle shocked still. Giving me a paper to sign. I signed the paper I give it to her, she nods, and let me go.

I get back to male bedrooms. I look in the mirror, because I didn't get to see what I look like. I was about 5'0 I was very thin, because the dursley's didn't feed me that much, they gave me a glass of water and piece of bread each week. And my uniform was bigger than me now. I had black hair alway to the bottom of my spine. It was to curly tho, and I remember having a straightener and some contacts so I don't have to wear these silly glasses.

I go into the bathroom and straighten my hair with the straightener. I then remember I had some dye. I looked in one of the cabinets. And I found the rose gold dye I bought last month. I dyed my hair quickly with magic, so I didn't take long and nobody walked in on me. Then I put on my contacts. I did a spell with magic were my makeup would be down. I also had Lolita dress, I put it on it was very cute.

 I also had Lolita dress, I put it on it was very cute

(Found on Google.com)
I put my hair into curly pigtails.
––– (later)
I was on a train back home, but wait we're was I supposed to go. Then it popped in my head. I will move to LA. I had enough money for a ticket to LA and for a house.

I had gotten off the train.
I was on platform 9'3/4. I walk out. Many people turn to me and alot people were taking pictures. I ignore and keep walking with my luggage. To get a ticket to LA.

I walk up to the woman.
She groans at me.
“spoiled” she mumbles but I clearly heard. “Im not spoiled, it's a fashion choice” her eyes widen. “Oh I'm so sorry!” “May I just get a ticket to LA, please?” she gives me the ticket, and I go to the platform.
—————————————–
Hey guys I'm still pretty depressed but I will post more! Bye princesses and princes!

-kai_cake