38

Today was the day Dylan's interview with Mac on the radio came on Dylan was on my bed sleep with the dog. I turned the tv watching my fiancée as she smiled her skin was glowing and her eyes lit up the room. She shook the guys hand sitting down. At first they played a game then they answered some fan calls and letters.

"Princess Reed and soon to be Princess McCann everybody." She blushed.

"it's so good to see you again." He said organizing his cards.

"Same to you." He smiled.

"So how's it been, after the whole castle on lock down all the way up to the proposal?" She sighed.

"It's been very stressful and hectic." She giggled.

"I understand." He said moving his glasses up on his nose. I looked over as Dylan as she slept she is going to sleep all day since we barley came back from Canada. We've found our wedding location and Dylan has been stressing out. She wants things to be perfect and I'm just here to support her no matter what. Looking at the tv I noticed she really is famously known around the world. I'm basically marrying a celebrity.... It couldn't be me, but now I guess it is me.

"So tell me." My attention went back to the tv.

"Anything new you wanna tell us before we close the show?" She smiled sitting at the edge of her seat.

"Well... I know I have been keeping to myself and anti social."

"Who can blame you." Mac intervened. She giggled. She took a deep breath and stood up. She looked at the screen behind her and smiled as it showed our pictures on the screen.

"I am now pregnant with my fiancée baby.

They crowd all started awing and talking trying to get more tea

They crowd all started awing and talking trying to get more tea. She smiled showing her dimples.

"Oh and you weren't going to let me know." She set a hand on her growing stomach smiling.

"Only family knew." He nodded.

"Less stress." She nodded.

I turned the tv off walking around leaving the room, I walked downstairs as the doorbell went off. It kept repeating. I swung the door open fast letting my temper get the best of me.

"Oh Jason....hey." Hailey said looking at me.

"What do you want?" She looked up at me.

"Justin said- I mean I came to- um..." she stuttered, I frowned. She stopped and breathed out.

"I came over to see Justin." She said looking everywhere but at me.

"He's not here." She looked at me.

"Oh do you know where here gone?"

"No."

"Well Can I come in and wait till he gets...." I opened the door wider stopping her from talking. She smiled lowly walking past me.

*********

"Congratulations to you and your wife." Hailey said as I was texting my father she sat at the island looking at me, I frowned standing straight up.

"Thank you." I said grabbing my phone and leaning on the counter with my back to her.

Your name has blown up in the last two months." She spoke I just kept texting.

"Jason please talk to me." She begged. I locked my phone facing her. We locked eyes.

"Hailey look I am committed to one person and she is upstairs sleeping, what happened with us is in the past now, my future EVERYTHING is now carrying my child and will claim my last name after the baby is born. I wish you and my brother goodluck so leave me and mines alone." I hissed trying not to sound too bitter and mean. I've been working on that with Dylan.

********

I woke up to a fluffy monster snoring next to me, I giggled sitting up. Yawning and stretching I slipped out of bed setting my hand on my stomach walking to the bathroom, I've been peeing so much it's starting to get annoying. After I finished I walked out the room down the hall.

"Jason?" I said looking around for him walking down the stairs I seen the tv in the living room on. I closed my robe crossing my arms over my chest.

"Jay?" I said but no one was there. I turned around seeing Justin walk in with pizza.

"Hey in law I seen you on the Mac show. Congratulations." I smiled.

"Thank you, um have you seen Jason ?" He shook his head.

"I just got here." I nodded. Walking along side of Justin we walked in the kitchen. Looking in the back yard I seen Jason and Hailey. Jason stood on the side of the pool as She stood behind him. I opened the door a little more quietly just to be nosy.

"Jason I promise I'm only happy for you both but let me in I want to be there for you so you can make the right choices." She said I frowned. Jason looked at her balling his fist up. I gasped as I felt a hand touch me, but a hand was covered over my mouth quickly looking up it was Justin. I sighed as he removed his hand slowly he set a finger to his lips then pointed to the backyard. I guess he wanted to listen as well.

"Would you stop!" He said.

"You can't keep this secret for much longer Jason, she will find out sooner or later." What secret? She stepped closer to him almost touching his back, not to sound jealous or anything but he is mine and I truly hate when someone touches what's mine.

"I still lo-."

"What the fuck." Jason and Hailey turned around as Justin spoke up Jason looked eyes with me, I looked away trying not to let a tear slip.

"Justin I-." He turned his head as she cupped his face.

"We don't know what happened or what was said down here, but I think it's best to keep your distance from us." Justin said I felt Jason's stare on me. I turned around walking away.

"Come with me." Jason said walking past me. I rolled my eyes.

"No." He stopped.

"Jason what secret was Hailey talking about?" He didn't move.

"Look you don't have to tell me but I am your fiancée and I deserve to know." It went silent. I huffed walking to the front door.  Opening the door I was met with a guard.

"Hey um can you guys take me to Ryan's house?" The guard nodded walking out the door opened. I walked to the car as the guard opened it for me. I nodded my head thanking him. Justin jumped in. I turned looking through the window. The door closed leaving it silent.

"So I'm going to be a uncle." I giggled smiling while rubbing my growing belly.

"Yes you will." He nodded looking out the other window.

"Cool."