♦️▫️◼️⬜️1⬜️◼️▫️♦️(Prologue)

Love can be described in any way, confession can be at any time. What it's only need is a courage to describe and confess your feelings to someone...

It doesn't matter if you think that someone like you back or not, it's about what you want to tell that person... about how you feel about that person...

You might get accepted or might be worst, getting rejected but that's life. World not always work like the way we want but if we want that thing to happen in our way..... you must fight for it...

If you give up so easily, then you a loser of yourself but if you keep trying and finally achieve what you want, than its gonna be worth for you...

What you only need to do is let it out... Say it out...

"I love you... 3000..."...

"y/n oppa... "

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yuna Pov

I was waiting for pdnim inside his office. Actually, I got a call from pdnim said that he want to met with me alone. I kinda weird because he sounds serious when he calls me...

As I was playing with my phone, suddenly someone came inside the room. It was a guy, in long black cardigan with jeans on. He have a long wavy hair. He greet me formally and bow at me...

"annyeonghaseyo... "the guy greet me bowing at me and I bow back at him...

"ne annyeong... "I greet him back and he nodded...

Silence fill the room, I took a peek behind my phone screen looking at the guy. OOF! He's good looking and smart but he got a serious face tho. Aish! Where's pdnim?!! It's getting awkward here!!!...

"sorry I'm late... "someone said as the door open...

It was pdnim. Both me and that guy bow at him as he went to sit at his chair...

"so.... good morning to you, Yuna... "pdnim said greet me...

"morning pdnim... "I greet him back and pdnim bow at me back...

"and morning to you too, y/n..."pdnim greet the guy...

Hmm, his name is y/n huh?...

"morning JYP... "he greet back pdnim in really deep voice...

Whoa, he got a deep voice tho. Like Felix oppa...

"so Yuna, this is Song Y/n. Y/n, this is Shin Yuna... "pdnim said and both us look at each other...

We both once again bow at each other and look back at pdnim...

"so Yuna, your dad just call me three days ago. He said he wanted you to be always watch and guard all the time... "pdnim said got me weird...

"okay? So?..."I ask and he point at y/n...

"that guy next to you is your personal bodyguard starting from today..."...

WHAT?!!!!!...

///hey guys! Ideas just came out of sudden and suddenly I want to make this book which is another Yuna ff. Anyway this is just an opening, hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and see y'all on the next chapter!!! Bye!!!///