♦▪️◼️⬜11⬜◼️▪️♦

Author Pov

"...come on soldier, on your feet now!!... "

"b-but sir, I was shot... */pant/ on my tummy ...i-i don't think I can do this anymore... "

"you only got shot but didn't die yet, soldier. Now get up on your feet and show those guys what is the meaning of peace. It's now or never soldier... "

"b-but sir-"

"there's no but, soldier. You choose to live in this way and this is what has been decide... */sigh/ honestly, I'm tired but for the sake of those people who are innocent, we must live to fight... Let people criticize us, let people jerking us, it's part of our life but the thing you did now soldier, it's a big thing that no one out there can do without courage or braveness. You are the youngest comrade I've ever had but yet I see the potential of yours. And you wanted to change by doing this so now, on your feet soldier. We will end this together, cadet Song... "

"y-yes sir!!!!... "

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Y/n open his eyes after the sound of his alarm ringing. He close the the alarm timer and get up...

"my first mission... Why am I dreaming about that?... "he ask himself and stretch out his both arms...

He hop down off from his bed and went inside bathroom. After cleaning himself, he went to change to his daily clothes and left his room...

He went to downstairs and went inside living room as he sat on one of those couch. While he sat by himself, suddenly he remembers to last night conversations between all of them...

Flashback...

"oppa, what are you saying? I don't get it. Who is these people?... "Yuna ask y/n who still blur about her surroundings...

"I know this will get you confused but listen to me, */sigh/ these people are not a bad guy. They're special operations under British Army. You won't understand the whole thing if I told you but let me handle them first, okay?... "he said try to confirm her make Yuna sigh...

"okay. Let's go guys... "she said and went inside with the rest Itzy member...

"so, you live with girls now Huh?... "Nikolai ask make y/n punch him lightly on the arm...

"for some reason... "y/n said make all of them laugh...

"okay, let's get serious now. For now, we all know that Imran Zakhaev is now back and he's planning on launching a missile nuke to few country. The targeted country still couldn't be verified but for now, we got the information that Imran was located at Afghanistan. So far, this is the only details we got from our connectors... "Captain Price said and the rest nod understand...