jimmy page- tea for one

First one shot. yay

Lori was at jimmy's house having a cup of hot tea. Tea, it was Jimmy's favorite drink. Spilling it was always the best part of having a cup of tea. Lori didn't care for tea until Jimmy gave it to her to try it. Now Lori was addicted to it as if it was cocaine or something.

Lori loved Jimmy. She loved everything about him. His hair, his face, his guitar playing, his fingers, his body, everything about him. She was in love with him the way shes never been in love with anyone in her life before. 

Jimmy didnt feel the same way about her. All he cared about was dating girls and having sex with them. He even liked having sex with the minors, like Lori, because why the hell not. 

However he felt different about Lori. 

He hated her. He hated everything about her. His friends, Robert, Bonzo, and Jonesy always spoke crap about her and they spoke so much crap about her that they finally convinced him to hate Lori. But he hated her more than anyone would expect. He hated her so much that he wanted to kill her. 

Tonight was the night when he decided to kill her. He just needed to come up with a plan on how to do it. Watching Lori drink her tea peacefully gave him the idea. 

He went to the kitchen and made another cup of tea. This one specifically for Lori. He put all the regular ingredients but he added something extra. P o i s o n. 

Once he was finished making his cup of tea, he went to the living room where Lori was and handed her the cup of tea. 

"Here is a cup of tea i made. It was made specially for you. Enjoy" Jimmy said with a fake friendly smile. 

"Aww thank you!" Lori said and she took a sip of tea. She took another sip and eventually drank it all. Thats when she started to feel dizzy and her stomach started to hurt. 

"I don't feel ok at all," she said. 

"Oh sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon," Jimmy said, "I'll just go to sleep now. Goodnight"

He left the room

Lori fell asleep eventually but she was still breathing so she wasnt dead yet. 

Jimmy wanted her to die now so he ran into the kitchen and looked for the sharpest knife he could find. He finally a found a sharp knife and stabbed her with it. Blood starting pouring on the floor and jimmy tried his best to clean it up. Then he threw her dead body in a box and drove to the woods and buried her there. He drove back to his house and went to sleep. The mess was still in his living room but he didnt care. He was glad that she was gone.

The end