Whats cooking?

Jimmy Page was banned from cooking since he's always burning down the house while cooking tacos. He still remembers that one day when they had dinner over at Roberts house. He cooked tacos for the boys and burned Roberts kitchen down. Robert was pissed and ended up having to get his kitchen repaired all because of Jimmy.

"Jeez I'm sorry Robert!" Jimmy cried to Robert that night.

"The word 'sorry' isn't going to fix my kitchen or anything. I'm sick of you always doing this Jimmy. You are banned from cooking," Robert said angrily.

"But Robert! I love cooking," jimmy complained like a 9 year old whose parents refuse to buy them something at the store.

"Yea ok. You're still banned from cooking and if you cook again, I will end the life of your fucking guitar," Robert threatened.

"Oh no! Not my precious guitar!" jimmy screamed. He loved his guitar more than he loved groupies so he couldn't let curly haired bitch break it now, could he?

"Then don't cook again and it's final. No more excuses."

"Ok.." jimmy said like a kid who just got yelled at by their parents.

And that's why jimmy hasnt cooked for a long time.

But tonight he was going to invite a girl over to his house. He wanted to impress her with a special date at his house. His way of impressing her was, of course, cooking tacos for dinner and giving them to her.

But right when he was about to turn the stove on, Robert just randomly appeared and stopped him.

"fuck no! You aren't going to cook," Robert said.

"Woah Robert! How'd you get here?"

"I slept here last night. Don't you remember?"

"Oh yea..."

"Well anyways you can't cook. You know what? I'll cook instead. Now move out of my way. Chef Robert is going to make the special dinner tonight," Robert said as he grabbed some chef clothes and a chef hat. He was ready to cook.

He kicked jimmy out of the kitchen and worked on dinner. Jimmy was in his bedroom dressing up for tonight's date. But he wasn't actually dressing up. In reality, Jimmy was looking at the mirror and making sexy duck faces. He kept making several poses as if this were some photo shoot or something. He was doing this for many minutes until he smelled something delicious. It smelled like chocolate brownies.

Mmmm, that smells delicious, Jimmy thought smelling the air. He opened the door and stepped into the kitchen. He wasn't even inside it, yet Robert decided to some karate kick at him to make him stay away.

"What's cooking, Robert?"

"Drugged brownies for dessert."

"Sounds delicious! Can't wait!"

Jimmy set the dinner table up and waited for Robert to finish. He was finally done one hour later and set the food up on the dinner table. Tacos, Salad, drugged brownies, and wine.

"Thank you Robert! This is going to be the best date ever!" Jimmy said hugging Robert and pushing him out the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" Robert said as Jimmy was pushing him out.

"I just want you to leave my house. That's all," Jimmy said.

"Nope. I'm going to stay here and make sure you don't burn the house down," Robert said.

"But Robert! This is my house!"

"So? I'm helping you from burning it down."

"But Robert-" jimmy started until Robert cut him off.

"No 'buts', I'm staying here and I'm going to make sure you don't fuck up. You like it or not," Robert said and went into the living room.

Jimmy was pissed that Robert was here but maybe Robert being here wasn't the worst thing ever. It's not like Robert was going to ruin his date m, right?

His date came in a few minutes later. She was so beautiful that she took jimmys breath away.

"Wow... you look n-nice tonight," he said.

"Thanks. You do too, love," she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They both sat down at the table where dinner was placed. She decided to grab one of the drugged brownies first and eat it. Little did she knew that there was weed inside it.

While chewing it, she realized that it tasted kind of weird. "What's in this brownie?" She asked while eating it.

"WEED!" Robert screamed from all the way in the living room.

"Weed!? You didn't tell me that there was weed in the brownies! Ew! I'm out. Also you're disgusting if you have this man inside your house! I thought the two of us were the only ones here!" She said angrily and left the house.

"Wait-" Jimmy screamed but he was too late. She was gone.

Robert walked in and stood next to jimmy.

"You bitch. You ruined my date! Everything would've been fine if it weren't for your stupid brownies and disgusting presence here!" He said angrily.

"Well I'm sorry but I couldn't let you cook or burn your house down. Besides these brownies are good," Robert said as he chewed on a brownie.

"I hate you, Robert."

"Aww, I love you too Jimmy."

The end